XV. ...Continued [R-ish]

Hoseok took a few steps back to examine Yoongi in his new nine-million four-hundred won [$8.1k] outfit.  He highly approved.  Saint Laurent never fails to make a person look hot dayum.

Yoongi wore a cream silk jersey crew neck with a studded black leather jacket.  Black, acid washed skinny jeans with holes hugged his little legs. Accompanying his pants was a black leather, lizard skin textured belt.  On his feet were black leather sneakers.  To top it off, Hoseok made sure he had smoke-lense shades.

Completely ignoring his student's awe-struck stare, he grumbled, "Ugh, it's so hot

Completely ignoring his student's awe-struck stare, he grumbled, "Ugh, it's so hot."  Yoongi sat on the bench and took off his jacket, laying it beside him.

"You are so hot," Hoseok whispered.  The unamused professor frowned at his student as he was walking towards him.  Without permission, Hoseok sat in Yoongi's lap, straddling him.

"Go sit somewhere else," Yoongi mumbled quietly as he tried - and failed to - push the student off of him.

"The floor is dirty and your jacket's in my way," Hoseok smirked, snaking his arms around Yoongi's neck.

"Sit on it."

"That jacket is worth over 6 million won [$5k]."

Yoongi was at a loss for words.  He didn't realize how expensive these clothes truly were.  He doesn't have very many nice things, so his leather jacket became golden in his eyes.  "Don't sit on my jacket, or I'll kill you," he warned.

"Looks like I'm staying here, then." Yoongi felt himself getting a bit... hard.

Slowly, Hoseok tangled his fingers in Yoongi's mint green hair.  As he leaned close to the older's ear, he seductively whispered, "Professor Min-ah, you are so sexy. I would give you the time of your life in a heartbeat." 

Professor Min Yoongi knew the teacher-student boundaries, but he's much more laid back than Namjoon.  In fact, he's laid back about rules in general.  Because of his I-don't-give-a-shit attitude, Yoongi usually just does what he wants to.

Yoongi often find himself checking out students - sometimes teachers - and seeing whether or not they are would-bang material.  Hoseok earned himself a double take the first time Yoongi laid eyes on him.  Since then, Hoseok has been his favorite student.

Hoseok bit his lip as he held eye contact with his professor.  Yoongi couldn't resist the younger male any longer.  Yoongi pulled Hoseok's butt up against him.  "Then do it," he taunted.  Without hesitation, Hoseok smashed his lips against the older's and they had a long, rough make out session.  After a few harsh lip bites here and there, they stood up and hastily removed their pants and underwear.

Hoseok pushed Yoongi's front against the white block wall and prepared him, using his spit as a (horrible) substitute for lubricant.  Yoongi struggled to remain silent.

"Ready?" Hoseok whispered.  With a nod from Yoongi, Hoseok pushed himself inside Yoongi.

Namjoon sighed.  He had been listening to music and reading lyrics for the past thirty minutes to get his mind off of Jin, but it wasn't working.  In fact, it was making him think about Jin more because everything made him think of him.  Jin.  Jin.  Jin.  Even the floor's checker board pattern made him think of Jin.

He quit scrolling through lyrics and tucked his phone into his khakis before making his way to the bathroom.  Namjoon really needed to relieve his bladder.  Sadly, the bathroom is unexpectedly occupied.

Bobbing his head to the beat of a song, he opened the door.  All Namjoon wanted to do is take a leak.  He just needed to break the dam and let the river run free.  Instead, he witnessed a scene that will scar him for life.

His best friend was pinned up against the wall while Jin's best friend was literally up his ass.  They were dripping sweat with red faces, and Hoseok was thrusting mercilessly.  Namjoon never would've guessed that Professor Min liked it rough.

Fortunately, they were too into doing the do to notice Namjoon's presence, so he was able to leave and save them the embarrassment of getting caught.  Unfortunately, he still needs to pee... really bad.