II. Grocery Store Encounter

Seokjin decided to go shopping today for his parents since they were too busy to do so. He had just left school after enduring his most favorite class with his least favorite teacher. The ugly one.

Jin shuddered at the thought of him as he weaved his buggy through the different aisles and throwing what he needed into it. He stopped where the aisles were lines with different spices and examined each one. He figured he should grab them some things for his parents season their food with since he wouldn't be there much longer. But, which seasonings should he choose?

He frowned, nothing really coming to mind. "I'll come back when I think of something," he mumbled to himself and pushed the shopping cart into the next aisle.

Namjoon stomped around the grocery store with a chip on his shoulder. He had bought take home chicken from a cute little restaurant, but it was so bland. It was supposed to be delicious rotisserie chicken, but it was far from delicious. Namjoon hates cooking, and now he's going to have to season his own food. This infuriates him.

He found his way to the seasonings and gaped at how many different herbs and spices there were to choose from. The sight was incredible intimidating. Desperate to get back to his supper, he decided to ask the stranger in front of him for a suggestion. With multiple bottles of seasonings already in his buggy and two more in his hads, it was safe to assume that the man knew what he was doing.

"Excuse me, but do you know how to season rotisserie chicken?" The man in front of him hummed in response. "Um, could you recommend a spice for me to use? I'm not very good at this stuff," Namjoon admitted sheepishly.

"Use this," the man shoved a container of some kind of powdered chicken seasoning.

"Uh, alright. Thanks," he mumbled while examining the label.

"No," a familiar voice exclaimed. "That's disgusting! That's not what you use to season rotisserie chicken to give it a delicious, mouthwatering flavour!" Namjoon's eyes widened in surprise as his rudest student snatched the powder out of his hand.

Namjoon's mind flooded with thoughts of getting caught. He can't let any of his students know that he's drop dead gorgeous, or else they'll spend too much time looking at him and not enough time learning from him.

Seokjin told the idiot stranger off, ranting about proper flavoring and how the lazy man's way of preparing food isn't as good and whatnot. After causing a scene and scaring the man off by throwing the powder at him, he turned to Namjoon and smiled politely. "I swear I'm not crazy," he laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Turning on his heel, Jin was once again face-to-spice with the assortment of flavor enhancers, except this time he knew what to grab. "Alright, I'll tell you what to grab and you grab it. This will be a learning experience so that you never forget," Jin said, taking a few steps back from the shelves. "I wouldn't want you to use powder and miss out on having heaven in your mouth!"

He glanced at Jin for less than a second and nodded. Trying to not seem rude while also trying to not get caught was hard work. Taking a step forward, he muttered an almost inaudible 'alright.'

With a clap of his hands, Jin stated, "Let us begin."