X. Keeping Secrets

It's the first day back to school since Seokjin saw what Namjoon's really looks like.  His professor didn't forget to tell him to keep his mouth shut, although it wasn't necessary, for Jin would never tell a soul that he lives with the "ugliest" professor in the school.  That would be embarrassing.  Plus, he wants Namjoon all to himself.  If the other student were to find out how attractive he really is, they'll be all over him.

Keeping a secret from the school isn't a problem.  It's keeping a secret from his best friend that will prove to be a great challenge, especially since Jin is a terrible liar.

"Where'd you take your shower at?  You never came over last night," Hoseok pointed out as he and Jin walked the long main hallway together.

"What?  Shower?  I didn't shower.  I live in a car, silly," Jin replied nervously, playfully punching Hoseok's shoulder.

"Dude, you're, like, squeaky freaking clean."  Hoseok eyed the brown haired boy suspiciously.

"No I'm not," Jin defended.  Since he knew his skin wouldn't look oily, he quickly made up something to cover it up.  "I washed my face with soap in the school bathroom earlier, but that's it."

Hoseok frowned.  He doesn't believe a single word SeokJin has said.  Because they arrived at school at the same exact time and parked right beside each other, Hoseok has been by Jin's side all morning.  Not once did he see his best friend walk into the bathroom.

He tippietoed and brought his nose up against Jin's head, inhaling deeply.  The taller screeched, "The fuck are you doing?!"  Jin ducked away from his friend to a safe distance.

Stopping abruptly, Hoseok stood with his legs apart, knees slightly bent, while pointing a finger at Jin.  "Ahah!" He shouted, "Your hair smells like Daeng Gi Meo Ri shampoo!" (Hoseok uses that same shampoo.)

The broad shouldered liar stopped mid-step.  "Hos—"

"And you never went to the bathroom this morning!"  Jung Hoseok narrowed his eyes, "You lied to me!"  Jin whipped his head around at the word 'lied' and eyed the fuming young soul behind him.  He felt like an asshole for lying.  His brain couldn't conjure up the right thing to say to him: if he should apologize for lying or continue digging his grave.

As soon as Jin opened his mouth to speak, Hoseok's voice filled the hallway.  "You got laid, didn't you?"

Jin's cheeks turned bright pink.  He could not believe Hoseok had said that out loud, and they were standing right outside Professor Namjoon's classroom.  Seokjin shook his head violently, "W-what?!  No!  You're wrong!"

"You did!  Man, I'm so jealous!  I haven't gotten any D in weeks," he announced loudly, a half-laugh half-scream following his words.

"Two minutes to get to class," Professor Kim warned as approached the rambunctious pair.  Jin's ears turned red in embarrassment, knowing Namjoon heard everything.

"Oh shoot!  See ya, Jin," Hoseok said, and then he took off at the speed of light.  Jin glanced over at Namjoon, who was smiling widely at him.

"You're welcome," Namjoon whispered with a wink.  Jin could have sworn his heart was trying to win a marathon.  Cheeks pink and face burning up, Jin mouthed a quick 'thank you' before scurrying off to his Statistical Research class.

In class, Seokjin couldn't focus on the Statistics lecture if his life depended on it.  His mind was too busy thinking of Kim Namjoon to pay attention to math.  Doodling mindlessly on his notes, Jin fantasized what it would be like to be Namjoon's boyfriend.  He thought about what it would be like to not just wake up next to him, but to wake up in his arms and share a quick and stinky good-morning-kiss.  He dreamt about what it would feel like to have him kiss his cheek before school.

Then, his mind drifted to more inappropriate thoughts, such as: making out during movies with Namjoon, taking long showers with Namjoon, talking dirty with Namjoon, making love to Namjoon.

Jin decides that having a boner in the middle of class is the worst thing he has ever experienced.