FEARLESS( a Seth Clearwater love story)12

CHAPTER 12

~~Seth’s POV ~~ 

I couldn’t take it anymore. I just had to know she was ok. I knew there was no point in sneaking up to the house everybody could hear me. So I did the only thing that seemed right. I waltzed right in like I owned the place and walked in on the most precious sight ever. Lilly and Eddie were sleeping on the couch. I knew she was tried but I guess I didn’t realize how much. I gently kissed her forehead. All was safe for now at least.

“What? Did you think I’d hurt her?” Edward asked from the doorway of the kitchen.

“uh, no of course not” I said.

Edward just glared at me. 

“so are you making lunch?” I asked. 

Edward growled but ignored the comment and went back to the kitchen. 

A sudden thought crossed my mind. 

“What the hell is your problem?” I asked following him

Edward turned around fast. 

“I think it’s best if you leave” he said through his teeth 

“I’m just trying to understand, is there a reason you don’t like me or you can’t let your sister be happy?” I asked.

Edward looked as if he already killed me in his head.

“I want everything for my sister” he said crossing his arms.

“I don’t believe that, if you wanted everything for her then there wouldn’t be a wall between her and I because she’s afraid of disappointing you.” I said crossing me arms. 

I wasn’t going to back down. I loved Lilly more then anything, more then life it’s self and the more I tried to get her to see that she would push away. At first I thought it was because she didn’t like me the same way I liked her. It just took one of our many late night conversations for me to see the reason behind it. 

Edward pushed me up against a wall by my neck.

“I’ve seen what imprinting does to people, they’ll abounded everything they truly care about for this one person, Lilly, she’s special, she’s strong and she’s smart, I know soon enough she’ll see what you turning her into and  blame me for not saving her when I had the chance” Edward spat. 

“What the hell is going on here” Lilly cried.

Her checks were flushed the way they always were from sleeping and her red curls in a thousand different place’s but it was so cute. I was so focused on looking at her that I didn’t notice Edward cut of my air supply. 

“Let him go!” Lilly shirked.

Edward released me and I gasped for air. 

“I am nothing like Bella, and even if I was I would throw everything away for a realtionship like that, because at least they don’t have to hide and they know it’s right for them. I wish I was that brave” Lilly said.

She stormed out of the kitchen and ran up to her room. 

“I’ll go talk to her” I said.

Edward nodded. 

“you know she’s crying out to you,” I said pushing my luck a bit further. “she just wants you to let her be…. Fearless” I said