FEARLESS( a Seth Clearwater love story)7

CHAPTER 7.

I couldn’t wait for me and Seth’s date. At around 6:30 I started jumping around like a freak. Even Nicole was laughing at me. 

“she should always be this happy” Carlisle had said to Edward. 

Edward wasn’t happy what so ever about the date but he didn’t want to deal with Alice. Alice wanted me and Seth to go out because she really wanted to help me pick  an out fit.

“I don’t know Alice a dress?” I said hold up a slim fitting black dress.

“there is no, way and I mean none that my sister is wearing that…. On a date” Edward said the last part through his teeth 

“ nonsense a dress would look great” Alice said with her hands on her hips and her head high and detriment.

“it looks tight” I said. 

I didn’t even want to think about what I would look like in it.

“No Alice” Edward said.

Alice crossed her arms but put away the dress.

“don’t you have something that doesn’t show any skin at all and doesn’t show her body in any way?” Edward asked 

I frowned. That was just to extreme. Me and Alice both glared at Edward 

“I’m just suggesting it”  Edward said shrugging his  shoulders 

Alice searched the closet a while longer to find a pair of jeans and a tank top. The tank top was white and had lace at the top and bottom. 

“Alice, I love it!” I said with a wide grin.

I looked to my brother for approval.

“what do you think?” I asked Edward.

“ wear a coat”

“deal” I said getting up so I could change.

While I was in Alice’s  huge walk in closet she handed me a blue zip up hoodie, my favorite color and black converse. I stepped out of  Alice’s closet and twirled around.

“So?” I asked  dancing around so everybody could see.

Edward gave me a small smile.  I took that as his way of saying ‘you look nice’. I went down stairs. I saw Emmett sitting by Nicole. I was jealous of the fact that Nicole and Emmett were getting close, I was still afraid to. I was afraid her and Edward weren’t going to work out and then I’ll look like an idiot. That happened once before with Bella and I didn’t want that to happen again. It was hard to get it through my brothers head that I’m still going to be friends with Bella no matter what he made me promise that when they met but that all went to hell so here we are. With werewolves after us because my brother knocked up his girlfriend. I went into the kitchen to find food.

“I wouldn’t worry about food, I herd Seth’s buying you dinner” Jake said from his spot next to Bella 

“oh really now?” 

“yup, but I can’t say anything else it’s a surprise” he said with a wicked grin on his face.

Something was going on first my brother is letting me leave town with a boy he wants to kill, and Seth wants to surprise me. It’s like he could read my mind for a change. I smiled to myself. I thought about me and Seth for a minute and added another number to my list. Number 9. I loved how comfortable I was with him. I loved how I could see myself having my own kids and my own house and it makes me smile. I wondered what our kids would look like. Maybe his eyes or my nose.

“it’s maybe a little bit to early to be thinking about that” Edward said with a scowl.

“sorry, I got carried away” I said blushing slightly                

“I wonder what you kid’s going to look like Eddie”  I said 

He paused for a moment. 

“I don’t know” he finally answered. 

“what the hell is your plan Edward?” I asked my eyes searching for answers “she might live through the birth, if she does do you plan on making her one of us? And what about the kid? What if we can’t save her? Then what?” 

“I don’t know” he said his eyes glazing over.

“yes you do now tell me” I said.

Edward placed his hand on my check. 

“do you know how bright your eyes get when you do that?” he said a bright smile that didn’t quit touch his eyes.

“do what.” I asked.

“you want something so bad you’ll do anything to take” he laughed a short laugh “now Lilly what is it that you want?” he asked 

“what are you talking about your not making any sense?” I asked truly concerned about my brother.

“why do you always get what’s demanded?” he asked 

I thought about it for a second. 

“I don’t always get everything I want” I said crossing my arms

“not everything you want, something you demand” he smiled amused 

“ok cut the crap and tell me your plan” I said with my game face on. He wasn’t fooling me with this demanding crap. 

“and there they go almost blinding” he said.

“Edward are you sure your ok?” I asked 

He nodded. He’s eyes going back to normal. Everybody’s heads snapped towards the front porch as we herd foot steps and we caught the sent of werewolves. I smiled to my brother.

“now if he tries anything now I mean anything tell me and I’ll kick his ass ok” he said 

I nodded trying hard not to laugh.

“ok”

“now have fun”

Edward kissed the top of my head and wished me luck. I hugged the rest of my family and her the rest of the good lucks before I opened the door to my future.