Chapt. 25 **POSSIBLE TRIGGER**

**POSSIBLE TRIGGER**

June 3, 2012

I made a horrible choice to leave town without my parents knowing. I left with my boyfriend and my best friends, Bree and Jonathan. Bree ended up staying the night at Arik's (a friend of Jonathan and my boyfriend, Luis) place with Jonathan, who was her boyfriend. And I ended up staying the night at Dillon's with Luis.

When we got there, we hung out for a few minutes before going into the basement to hang out. In the basement, we were talking, and they started talking about pulling an Olson** on me. Then Dillon walked over to me, walked behind me, pulled both my shirt and bra up, flashing my boyfriend, and he cupped a feel! I felt so violated!

It started out as a lot of fun. We went to go see the movie Dark Shadows. Walking out of the movie theater, I couldn't walk straight. By the time we got back to Dillon's place, it was getting dark outside. We were walking up to his door, when a car passed by and the guy yelled out at me, "I'd tap that!"

When we got into Dillon's house, we just hung out for a while before going into the basement to watch movies. Once we got into the basement, Dillon pulled out the pullout couch, where we all laid down, except Dillon, who was picking out a movie. Once he popped the movie in, he came to lay down.

A little while after the movie started, he began taking off my clothes even though I had specifically told him several times not to, I knew he was much stronger than me so I did not fight with him. My boyfriend left after about 3 hours to go upstairs and sleep and I was alone with Dillon. He forced me to give him a hand-job, along with a blow-job, it would have been worse, had I not puked in his lap. I felt so violated! I just wanted to leave!

Last name changed**