six

ALICES POV

after ashton had left me to go and run away from his crazy girlfriend, i sat back down at the table i was earlier but instead everyone was there now. luke and alex, michael and izzy and chelsea and calum. i was slightly tempted to follow ashton but lets be real I'm as scary as a bunny. the only thing scary about me is probably that i smoke.

"where were you?" izzy asked me pulling me down to sit near her.

"dancing" i said picking up a beer. "with ashton" 

"WHAT?!?" the three boys said in unison.

"we haven't been able to keep him still for a few minutes tonight so how did you manage to get him to dance?" calum asked pulling chelsea onto his lap. 

"he pulled me onto the dance floor, made me dance with him, introduced himself and then said he was hiding from his girlfriend" i said taking a sip of my beer.

"guys!" ashton crashed in slamming his hands on the table, looking a bit out of breath. "i dont know how to get rid of her!"

"we could ask security to escort her out of the venue, she wasn't invited anyway" i recommended, hoping he'd agree so we could talk more. sure, it would cause a scene but then at least she would be gone.

"i dont want to be me-" 

"ASHTON! im not finished dancing come here" chloe screamed dragging him away.

the group laughed, i felt sorry for the curly haired boy. the music stopped and then the djs voice said. "we need everyone off the dance floor for mr and mrs foster" the dj signalled his assistant to put a chair in the middle of the floor. mali and sam appeared hand in hand. mali sat in the chair and it was time for sam to remove malis garter to chuck to the single men. 

"i think i might do the security thing" ashton said with his hands on his hips stood in front of us again, he must have been able to get away from chloe. 

"how did you manage to escape the psycho?" michael asked making us all laugh.

"she's in the bathroom 'freshening up' but i think i should be the one freshening up" ashton said taking a seat next to me. "thanks for helping me out back there, alice"

"anything for calums friend" i said mentally face palming, wishing i hadn't just said a normal response. 

"oh is that right?" michael said raising an eyebrow. "well i have this cramp in my upper thigh, near my hip could you have a lo-"

"i dont want to see your dick michael" i said rolling my eyes at his question.

"well dont say i didnt offer"

"michael" calum said shaking his head. "no, just no" we all laughed at this. 

"can i get all the beautiful single ladies on to the dance floor?" i sighed at the djs request. it was time for the tossing of the bouquet, this was my least favourite part. my cousins had already rushed off to get in line to catch it to be the next in line for marriage.

"go on alice" calum egged on. 

"i think I'll pass"

"mate" luke said turning to ashton. "chloe out there, what the fuck are you going to do if she catches it?" 

ashton groaned, he was probably thinking if chloe would somehow persuade him to marry her. "dont jinx it" 

luke jinxed it. she barged all the other girls out the way so she could have a clear catch. she sprung up and down repeatedly and jumped to catch it but still landed on her feet, i dont know how because she was wearing 6 inch heels.