Backup

Tony pressed his palms against Killer Croc's chest and flew him backwards into a building. He burned two scorch marks into him, causing him to growl. Croc's claws dug into Tony's armour, making it spark and glitch.
"Friday, damage?" He said to his monitor.
"48% sir." Friday responded, showing a visual of his suit of where the damage was mostly, in his helmet.
"Shit, okay where is Wade? And Thor? Where is everyone?" Tony yelled.
"Thor is here with me, Peter, Sam and Clint are in the helecarrier, Wanda is injured, we're taking care of her now. I'm unsure of the whereabouts of Vision" Natasha said, holding pressure on Wanda's stomach. Thor stood up and lifted his hammer.
"I shall help the others, they need us" Thor said, leaving the two girls.
"Wait! Thor!" Natasha said, holding a hand out. He turned around. "Find Wade! He hasn't been responding to the messages over the earpieces. Something may have happened to him." He nodded and leaped into the air, his hammer guiding him.
Scott emerged from the bathroom to see the city mostly in ruins.
"Oh no... Captain! Captain!" He yelled, running down the road. He followed the sound of grunts and machinery to another road.
"Scott! Where have you been?" Steve said, punching Slipknot in the abdominals.
"I was talking to Kass, she's really worried about daddy, plus she lost another tooth so she needed my approval of gambling with it."
"Fair enough, but we need help here." He swiped his shield across Slipknots face, making him fall to the ground. He turned to him and pointed at Croc, who was about to claw off Tony's helmet. He ran to help Tony fight him off, growing to become Giant Man.
"Frick yeah" he said, picking up Killer Croc with his thumb and index finger by the head. He threw him around a bit, trying to make him let go of Tony. He eventually flew from the monster's claws, his helmet was left slightly crushed.
"Avengers, assemble! We need everyone!" Tony said into his earpiece, flying into the air and looping around to the fight.
"I'm looking for Wade" Thor said, scouring the city from above.
Vision emerged from a building, taking Natasha and Wanda up to the helecarrier.
"You are too hurt to fight Wanda, you need to rest" Vision said, flying into the opening of the helecarrier and seating her inside an office.
"But they need me, they need Natasha."
"He's right Wanda" Natasha said, giving her a look. Wanda looked at the deep wound in Natasha's thigh as it kept oozing with blood. She looked back at Vision, her forehead becoming creased.
"Be safe, please" she said before pulling him closer for a kiss. He was shocked at first, but lifted his hand to hold the back of her head gently.
"You guys..." Natasha moaned, crossing her arms. They released from the kiss and looked at eachother, Vision smirking.
"Bye" he said, flying through the glass of the helecarrier.
"Bye" she said, waving slightly.
"Wait! Vision!" A voice called from inside. He turned to see Peter running towards the exit. He jumped out of the door, falling at incredible speed towards the city below. Vision accompanied him before Peter unleashed a string of web on a nearby building and swung from it, searching around for the group.

Ahead, Vision descended into a street, where he found Tony, Steve and the Hulk fighting Deadshot, Killer Croc, and now Enchantress. Slipknot was taken to the side by Enchantress sliding her hand across the air. Peter launched a final web before flipping into the street to help out. Peter joined Tony and Scott to fight Killer Croc, while the Hulk punched Deadshot. Vision, Steve and Rhodes fought Enchantress, whose power had increased.
The Joker awoke from his date with death, looking around the war zone for Harley and Deadpool. He growled and slammed his fist into the crumbled asphalt.
"Time to call in the b-team" he mumbled under his breath, taking out a device from his jacket. He switched it on and viewed the screen, then pressed a round, blue button. The device glowed a slight red. He held a button on the side and brought the device to his mouth.
"Stand your guard, I will send the signal" he spoke. On the screen flashed multiple red dots close to his whereabouts. He stuffed the device back into his jacket and dragged himself back behind a car to protect himself from what was about to happen.