Chapter 4

ok so yeah i wrote this chapter then i hated it amd i wantrd to change it so bad so i did. pretend it never happened i have completely changed it ok??  :)

Chapter 4:

A million questions ran through my mind. Who was he? How did he know my name? Maybe Cam was right maybe I was insane, having hallucinations.

Finally I got to town. First I went to Claire's. Claire's is my favourite shop of all time. I could spend hours in there, running my fingers along all the necklaces and earrings. But today I was here to buy a bag. I settled for a blue canvas shoulder bag with dark purple and red roses on it. It looked beautiful. I heard someone scream and turned around to see someone having their ears pierced. I had always wanted my ears pierced. Neither Dad or Cam would agree. I count the money I had left. £28. Maybe another day.

Next I went to WHSmiths to get some pens and stuff. I was quite an artistic person so I ended up with normal pens, an artists set of graphite pencils, watercolour paint pencils and some felt tips. I couldn't wait to use them. I also bought a pencil case big enough to fit the pens, felt tips and a couple pencils in. Then I went to subway. I ordered my meatball sandwich with sweet corn. The way I loved it. When I was done paying I sat by myself at a two person table and stared at my phone. No texts. I ate my sandwich and headed home.

*next day*

I woke up ready for my first day of school I took a shower . I decided I would not let the boy bother me anymore. He was probably some stupid teenager playing a trick on me.  I dried myself and put on my uniform . hopefully Can hadn't cooked breakfast because I didn't want any. I strolled down the stairs. He hadn't cooked. Yey.

"Are you sure you know the way?" He asked anxiously.

"Yes I know the way , don't worry"

"Have you got everything"

"Yes"

"You don't want me to drive you do you?"

"No Cam I'll be fine I promise! " I replied getting agitated.

"Ok sorry I'm just worried."

"I need to good I will be late, on my first day"

"Ok bye see you later, oh and hailie dad sends you his wishes"

I smiled.

"Bye cam" I said and closed the door.

When I got to school I went straight to the reception. They gave me a time table and a map of the school.

"First you'll have form where you have already been introduced, then just follow other people and use your map , you'll find your way" she said smiling. I just nodded and thanked her. The bell went.

"Good luck" she chimed.

I dragged my feet along to my form room. It was easy to find considering the signs pointed to maths. When I got there nmo one looked pleased. I said good morning to sir and sat at the only empty desk on my own. No one even made an attempt to befriend me, I smiled at my loneliness.

The rest of the day was a blur. Lesson,lesson,break,lesson,lesson, lunch,form,lesson. All on my own. All of it unwelcoming. All of it abnormal. All of it was fine though because I didn't have to speak to anyone.When I got home Cam made me give him every single deatyil about my day. I told him I had made a friend. Even though it was a lie at least it would get him off of my chest.

The rest of the week past and I did not encounter the boy again. I decided to move on and stop obsessing over him. Just another idiot who lived in this stupid place.