chapter 3

The next week passed very quickly. It was all a rush. Somewhere in all the mahem me and Cam had made up and purchased my full St.Georges uniform, although he still didn't think I should go there. Dad had insisted. Dad had come home for a couple days to unpack his things and see the house but soon he was off to work again.

"I still can't believe you don't want friends Hailie" said Cam one morning at breakfast.

"Maybe instead of starting school tommorow you should start seeing a phyciatrist"

I burst out laughing.

"Really not funny Hai"

"Is to me" I reply.

"Stationary shopping today, then I think your ready"

"Can I go on my own?" I asked. He stared at me as if I was insane. Well insaner.

"Ya what? No You'll get lost" he said.

"Cameroooooon we're gonna live here till I move out and your not gonna let me go to town on my own? Who said it's your choice anyway, I'm ringing Dad!"

"He will only agree with my sensibility" called Cam from the other room, As I sprung into the hallway to call Dad.

"Hey sweetie I'm busy don't call unless its an emergency" came his voice through the phone.

"Sorry dad its just I want to go to town but Cam won't let me" I said.

"What? Ugh just take your phone hun now pleease don't bother me again ok?" He said

"Sorry dad , bye"

The phone clicked and the call ended.

"What did he say??" Shouted Cam.

" He said yes" I smirked so glad I had defeated him.

He sighed. And pulled two twenty pound notes out of his pocket.

"Spend it all I don't want change"

"Thank youu byeee " I said skipping out the door and shutting it. I checked my phone was in my pocket before I began to follow the signs to the town centre.

That was the first time I saw him.

As I walked I looked straight down at my phone. I wasn't doing anything particular,just distracting myself.

Thud.

I took a few steps back. "Omg I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going"

"Of course you weren't. Here is this yours" he said handing me the £20 note I had dropped. I looked up into his eyes. They were bright emerald green. His hair was blonde and flicked to the side. He looked like some kind of god.

"Hey are you knew I haven't seen you round school"

"Yeah I'm new"

"Oh that was just a guess I don't go to school" he laughed.

His laugh was liquid gold. His eyes shone. His skin was clear and glowing. He didn't even look real. He was too perfect to be real. And that wasn't even an expression. I felt like touching him to see if he was really there.

"Why don't you go to school?" I asked

"I'm a very busy man" he grinned.

"What?" I wasn't sure wether his perfection or his words had confused me.

" Maybe if I ever saw you again, I would explain myself." He said.

"I'm confused" I said. He ignored it.

"Well of course I could ALWAYS see you again" he said. "Remember that Hailie, always" he said.

And then he disappeared.

How did he know my name?

How did he disappear?

How did he?

" Are you alright love?" Asked a passer by.

"Yup fine" I smiled and continued to walk.