What Happens?

-Anthony's POV-

I can't go back, not to him. I love him but my wounds are just starting to heal.

I walked back to the alley I was living in, which is a very far walk.

I sat down on the hard concrete and felt something in my back pocket.

"Oh shit," I whispered to myself, "this is how they found me."

I stood up and set the phone on the ground. I lifted my leg and pushed the phone into the concrete repeatedly until I knew there was no way they could find me.

-Hope's POV-

"What just happened?" Mal asked me.

"Shit!" Tobin yelled.

"He must've realized. The last place it was on was an alley on Smith Street."
I said.

"Well we can go there now." the officer suggested.

"Yeah." I agreed as my teammates and the officer walked out of the police station. Anthony's father was coming to, which I very much disliked.

-Anthony's POV-

It was evening time, and the snow began to fall more heavily. I could feel the temperature dropping. I grabbed newspapers and set them across my body, but that didn't help much.

I soon heard a police siren. I didn't think much of it, I meant it's Denver.

-Hope's POV-

We got closer to the alleyway and the silence was interrupted by Kelley, "Why are we doing this?"

"What do you mean?" I asked her, trying to focus on the road.

"When we find him, what then? He seems like he was scared of something. Why else would he be staying and the streets and not with his dad?"

"You think his dad...hit him?" Tobin asked, frightened.

"Makes sense." Ash said. "But what does happen when we find him?"

"I don't know." I whispered honestly.