Caught

-Hope's POV-

"Where's he going?" Mal asked from the backseat.

"Don't know kid." I replied.

Mal, Tobin, Alex, Kelley, Ash, Pinoe, and Carli were all smushed into my car with me.

The man was wearing a black zip up jacket, and he was still holding my purse.

We watched as he took my wallet out and grabbed the money, he then grabbed my phone and set it in his back pocket.

Why didn't he take my credit and debit cards? Or my social security card?

He set the purse down carefully and walked out of the alleyway. He took the hood off of his head and we realized he was just a kid.

He had thick black hair, it was messy but it wasn't long. He had blue eyes from what I could make out. Even from the car you could see those beach blue eyes. His clothes were tattered and torn in different places, and his shoes looked miserable.

"He can't be older than 16!" Tobin said in disbelief.

"Where are his parents?" Alex asked.

The boy walked into a McDonald's and soon came back with a bag and a drink.

"He's getting food? That's not what I would get with 300 dollars." Kelley said.

I turned toward her, "How the hell do you know that I have 300 dollars in my wallet?"

"Another time." she simply replied.

I sighed and turn back around.

----------

-Anthony's POV-

Fireworks were set off as soon as I took my first bite. My mouth watered instantly and before I knew it the cheeseburger was practically devoured.

I sipped my drink until I could hear the loud slurping noises. I threw the now empty drink into the bag and walked over to the nearest trashcan.

"Hey, kid!" I heard a voice call from behind me.

My first instinct was to run, so I did. I ran and ran and ran. I was crossing a snow-covered field as I felt a weight jump on my back.

I fell face-first into the snow. The weight was on top of my back and I tried to squirm away, only to be pushed down harder into the snow.

"I GOT HIM!" the voice of a woman on top of me yelled.

I winced as the burning on the side of my face increased. The lady stayed on top of me and I tried to ignore the pain. I deserved it. I stole every day from strangers, I knew it would catch up to me eventually. I thought I could make it last until I turned 18, but I was wrong.

The woman finally got off of me as I heard more footsteps on the snow. My left cheek burned from the cold ground.

I sat up, and a woman with dark chocolate brown eyes immediately came to my side, "What did you to him Ash?"

"I didn't do anything to him!" the Ash said.

Another woman spoke up, "What's your name kid?"