An angel... strong

Angelene wandered around the halls of the dark mansion, trying to distract herself. She was all alone, because she insisted to stay, just to be far away from the fallen angel. Ciel, Sebastian, and the Trio, along with Henry Barrymore and Angela, were gone to run some "errands". She had just woke from a sleep that was filled with nightmares and animals. Animals, such as spiders and crows.

She bit her lip, drawing and tasting blood, before glancing at the sunset, stopping in her tracks to watch through the dirty glass window, the sunset which gave splashes of red and orange light around the creepy hallway. She was getting worried, and quite bored.

Playing with a strand of her hair, she closed her eyes and smiled, and before she knew it, she found herself singing the song she sang at the attic.

Wishing you were somehow here again
Wishing you were somehow near
Sometimes it seemed if I just dreamed
Somehow you would be here

Wishing I could hear your voice again
Knowing that I never would
Dreaming of you won't help me to do
All that you dreamed I could

"Brava! Bravissima! Ah, what ethereal voice!"

And from that voice, Angelene whipped her head to the masked man.

"Drew!" Angelene ran and embraced Drew's masked figure. He smelt like sweat, tobacco, peppermint, and alcohol.

"My Christine." Drew spoke, hugging angelene to his chest tighter, and crazily inhaling angelene's hair, as if it was the air he needed after holding his breath for a long time. He finally had her in his arms. He was not about to let her go.

Angelene smiled and giggled lightly, pulling back to look at his purple eyes. "How'd you find me here?"

Little did she knew, that Drew had stalked her ever since he saw her at Viscount Druitt's ball. He was Viscount Druitt's close friend. Viscount Druitt had a taste for theatric arts, and operas, that's why he knew many talented Directors, but Druitt's favorite director was Andrew Colorado, and that was the reason why he was the only director invited.

Flashback:

Drew rolled his eyes at the maidens who were flirting with Druitt. Druitt seemed to be quite enjoying himself, so Drew decided to grab a glass of champagne and look for Earl Phantomhive.

With each heavy stride, he ignored everyone who greeted him and looked forward. He pinched the bridge of his nose before sighing. He should never have come here.

He became more irritated when Eve and Esme saw him and frantically pushed their way to him. "Andrew Colorado! Director Colorado!"

Drew's eyes twitched as the twins hugged him, making his glass of champagne spill. He contemplated whether or not he'll push them at the same time or one at a time. Before the twins can even react, Drew smiled and said that he was needed elsewhere, and sprinted away to the corner of the dance floor, randomly pulling a shocked, yet blusing girl and waltzing.

Drew paid no attention to the woman he was dancing to. He really needed to find her. To find his angel of music.

Drew stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Angelene, whom was dancing with a handsome man whom wore glasses. She looked stunning, yet she looked as if she was about to faint.

"H-hey, shall we continue dancing?" The woman in Drew's arms suggested. Drew scoffed and pushed the woman away, before trying to focus his gaze on Angelene and the mysterious man. Sadly, he lost sight of them, because of the spinning bodies blocking the view.

Drew was overjoyed. He randomly took a bottle of wine from a waiter, ignoring his protests, and walked towards the garden takIing in air and reminiscing the moment he saw her, while wearing a crazed smile. He walked over behind the bushes and laid himself down, drinking the wine while closing his eyes.

"A toast. To my lovely Angelene." He raised the bottle up in the air and took a huge gulp, emptying it. He threw the bottle somewhere and was about to stand and go out from the bushes, had he not heard voices. He crawled over to the secluded area of the garden, keeping himself hidden behind a thick bush and saw Angelene in a heated conversation with the man earlier, while being pinned to the wall.

Little did Drew knew, Sebastian knew that Andrew was staring at them when from the moment they were dancing, up to the moment he hid himself at a bush. Sebastian was focused on Angelene and paid no mind to Drew, so he ignored the man, hiding behind a bush.

Sebastian's lips pulled up into a smirk before slipping his gloves back and saying, "As you wish."

Angelene let out a breath before walking away. Sebastian pulled Angelene's hand, forcefully leaning his lips to hers. Angelene tasted blood and felt herself being literally attracted to Sebastian.

Drew was furious, before he could even lunge himself out, Angelene and Sebastian had vanished with a trail of black feathers.

End of the Flashback.

"I followed my instincts." Drew smirked and took off his mask, placing them at the pocket of his coat. Angelene blinked and laughed. "Oh, I see."

Drew caressed Angelene's soft cheek, before staring at her lips. Her lips, which weren't innocent anymore. Her lips, which had been kissed by another man.

Her lips, which he hadn't kissed yet.

Angelene fumbled out of Drew's grasp, getting nervous and scared. She couldn't anymore read his actions, She looked at him confusingly, knowing he had changed. But for what reason?

Drew pulled Angelene's hand forcefully to him, while wearing a smile on his crazed face. Finally, he has her. He has her.

He has her.

"D-drew? Y-you're hurting me." Angelene tried to pull her hand back, but it was in vain, for Drew had both her hands, in a swift move, over her head, and pinned her to the wall.

"Oh my dear. I'm here. I'm here. I have waited for this day." Drew grabbed Angelene's dress, slowly tearing the hem of her skirt. Drew licked his lips in anticipation, while the empty hallway was devoid of no one.

Angelene gasped, hearing the sound of her dress tearing slowly, but surely. She struggled pathetically through Drew's grip sobbing quietly.

"D-drew, please stop this. Y-you're hurting m-me." Angelene squeaked, closing her eyes shut and struggling desperately.

"No! Shut up!" Drew's voice boomed at Angelene's ear, making her shiver in fear and recoil further from him. Drew then realized that he had his knuckles aimed at Angelene's face. He blinked in surpise before releasing Angelene's now bruised hands, and cupping her face.

"N-no,no,no,no,no,no. I-i- A-angelene. I-i-"

"ANGELENE!" Ciel's voice rang. Ciel had sent Sebastian to do some duties, so Ciel clenched her fists until it turned white, before pulling back his mouth into a scowl, regretting the moment and the situation. Ciel ran towards Drew fists ready. Ciel managed to lunge and punch at Drew, but Drew only spat out blood and used a hand to hold Ciel by the neck.

"Ciel! n-no Drew. Pl-please, stop this." Angelene begged, desperately.

Drew scoffed, before looking at Angelene with eyes filled with sadness. "My world has been filled with solitude. I've lived for my plays, my own satisfaction and my own, but never, had I met a young maiden that had set a good example on how to look at life. I too, was an orphan. I looked at the world like it was some Director. And that Director hates me, throwing harsh lines here and there. So, I have lived my life, knowing that I should be a better director. I hated life. I hated the world." Drew paused to kiss Angelene's cheek.

The hallway was now illuminated by the moonlight. The darkness enveloping the light, and at the same time, the light illuminating their faces and Angelene's tears.

"And yet here you came. I realized that you had gone much more than me, and yet here I am, hating the world more than you. Why Angelene? Why,Why,Why are you different? Why do you have to be so selfless and kind all the time?"

Angelene caressed her bruised wrists and finally looked at Drew's purple eyes. She smiled a close-eyed smile that made Drew's knees falter.

"That's not how you should look upon life Drew. You can't fix your life, carrying hatred and anger. If you do, then you're placing all your sufferings upon yourself." Angelene glanced at Ciel's trembling figure.

"We have to get hurt. That's how we can learn. The strongest people out there-the ones who act as if the world has done nothing painful to them, are the ones that fought the most hardest battles."

"But the big question is, Why?" Ciel mumbled, not struggling at Drew's grip and just staring at Angelene. Angelene looked at both of them, with eyes glistening with sadness and determination.

"Because, people like them, decided that, they're not going to let anything hold them down. By living and loving others, they're showing that the world doesn't have to be filled with sadness."

Drew crookedly smiled and released both of them, before looking at Angelene's hands and sobbing. He got on both his knees and sobbed bitterly, while kissing Angelene's hands.

"I-i was never insane. But I became madman when occassions and situations, s-such as this, had my heart touched." Drew gave Angelene's hands one final kiss before sparing a glance at Ciel. Drew finally stood up and walked away to the darkness, knowing that he must fight.

***

Heeeeey guyssss :) I misssed you soo :) I hope you liked this chapter, and again, I do apologize if I update late :)

HEEEY ANNIE, I MISSHED YA GURLLL :> I got loads of stories to tell ya!! like the fact that I had missed you so much, and like the fact that I'm reaaaaally sorrry that had been out and gone. :( :) Anyway, I hope you're okay :)

Oh, and for AWESOME READERS LIKE: naomi217, thank you so much for your patience and your kindness :) I do hope that this chapter, was worth your wait :( :)

I wish you all the best

-Bea, XOXO