Chapter 16

It was that time of year again, yep you heard correctly parent-teacher conferences! However since Zayn and Eric are in the same class Harry and Louis only have to go to one meeting, but of course they're worried because all they want is for their babies to be doing well.

"Okay boys, me and baba have to go see your teachers for a meeting so Uncle Liam and Uncle Niall are coming over!"

"Yay!" Zayn cheered.

"You're leaving?" Eric asked softly.

Ever since Simon's death Eric got very worried whenever Louis or Harry left the house, he just doesn't want people to leave. But now that they're both leaving he is pretty worried.

"We will be right back, I promise it will only be an hour," Harry said.

Eric nodded and him and Zayn each gave Louis and Harry a hug then Niall and Liam walked in meaning they could leave. Zayn pulled Eric into the living room and into a hug as the younger boy watched Louis and Harry get into the car.

"Are you sure they comes back?"

"Don't worry big guy, you won't even notice, now how about a game of wiffle ball?" Niall suggested.

Harry and Louis pulled into the school and walked to the boys classroom where the teacher was waiting for them.

"Hello Mr. And Mr. Stylinson, nice to see you again."

"Nice to see you too Ms.Curtis," Louis said as they each shook her hand.

"Well let's get started!" She said as they all took a seat.

"I would like to start with Zayn, he is a very sweet boy, of course he does has his moments where he causes a bit of commotion with his friends but they all do. He has grown leaps and bounds since the beginning of the year, especially with math and spelling, he has always been a great reader but he has really done well with everything."

"I'm happy to hear that, I hope he doesn't cause too much trouble during class?" Harry asked.

"Oh no, he just has a group of friends and they all get very excited and like to make noise and talk, but it's nothing bad, I promise."

"That's great to hear, now how has Eric been doing?" Louis asked.

"Well we do understand the circumstances Eric was under these past couple months, and it did take a bit of a toll on his learning, but I don't think it was because of the accident."

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"We have noticed that Eric is just behind the other students, he reads at a preschool level and the rest of the students are inching towards first grade level. I will say he is great with science, whenever we do mini labs he is always all in and knows all the answers but math and spelling are very tricky for him. So we would like to have Eric speak with our school specialist to look into any learning disabilities."

"Wait, learning disabilities? What kind of learning disabilities?" Louis worriedly asked.

"Well we have observed him and it could either be a communication disorder where he just isn't very well with receiving and giving full information. Or dyslexia is also a thought, both seem very minor but we would like to link into it, if you agree."

"Yes of course," Harry said.

"Okay, just sign this paper that agrees to let us take Eric out of class tomorrow for a half hour and we will have the results by the end of the day."