Chapter 7

Zayn was not in a good mood today, he was feeling bored and lonely. Harry and Louis could not be home as often because of a small fire that happened at their main headquarters and they had to be there to sign papers for reconstruction and make sure everything was running smoothly. However, with Zayn only being three years old he did not understand why he was left with Uncle Liam or Uncle Niall all day and only seeing his daddies for a little bit before they all had to go to bed because of how tired Louis and Harry were.

It was seven am on a Saturday and Harry was going to wake Zayn and get him dressed and fed before Niall got here while Louis made breakfast and got dressed. Harry walked into the sleeping boys room and carefully rubbed his back and tummy to wake him up.

"Daddy?" Zayn asked rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning baby, let's get you dressed and fed before Uncle Niall gets here, how about that?"

When Zayn heard that he started to whine which shocked Harry because Zayn never had any general complaints, assuming he was just tired Harry continued to Zayn's closet where he picked out a comfortable outfit for Zayn to wear. As Harry tried to get him dressed Zayn was having none of it, he kept kicking his legs so Harry couldn't get his pants on and he even bit Harry when he tried to put on a new shirt.

"Zayn Tomlinson-Styles what on earth is going on with you today?" Harry asked hoping to get an answer out of the boy.

"Nwo!" Is all Zayn screamed and Harry sighed carrying him downstairs and placing him in his chair.

"He's moody today Lou."

"Awe, why is my little bumble bee upset?"

"Nwo!!"

Louis looked at Harry who just shrugged and placed Zayn's food in front of him but Zayn just took the bowl of oatmeal and tipped it upside down then smeared it all over the table.

"Zayn! Corner time for 10 minutes! That behavior is not allowed!" Harry said.

He picked Zayn up and quickly wiped off his hands before placing him on the floor in a corner before going back to the kitchen where Niall had just showed up and Louis was speaking urgently into the phone. As soon as he hung up Louis was running around putting stuff together.

"Haz we have to go! There are ten people at the office waiting for signatures and there is a leak with one of the pipes in the south wing!"

Harry quickly grabbed their coffees and bid Niall a quick goodbye and both men were out the door in less than thirty seconds forgetting about saying goodbye to their son. Niall walked in to the living room and smiled when he saw the little toddler sitting there.

"Hey Zee!"

Zayn snapped his head up and was confused that his daddies didn't come to get him from time out.

"Dwaddy and baba?"

"They had to rush to work buddy but I promise they will be home later, but you get to hang out with your favorite uncle today!"

Zayn frowned slightly and nodded but in all reality he was really upset that he couldn't say goodbye, and since he is so young the only thought that could come to his mind was why his daddies didn't love him anymore.

"What would you like to do Zayn?"

"Wan' play wif cwars."

"Okay, you can play with cars and I will call uncle Liam to see if he wants to join us on our super fun day! I'll be right back!"

Niall went off to call Liam while Zayn waddled over to a basket and half- heartedly played with some cars that yesterday seemed so interesting but now was the most boring toy he had ever played with. Zayn eventually got bored after a half hour and waddled to the kitchen where Niall was sitting with Liam who just arrived, he walked over to Niall and pulled on his sleeve.