Chapter 11

Today was Zayn's birthday and Harry and Louis wanted everything to be perfect for their son. They had the whole day planned out which included a big birthday breakfast, a trip to a cool toy shop that Zayn saw, swimming with fish, a picnic on the beach, and finally Zayn's favorite ice cream cake.

Harry got out of bed exactly at 8 am and went downstairs where Louis was already up making breakfast with the help of Liam.

"Good morning my love," Harry said giving Louis a kiss.

"Good morning, you ready for today?"

"No, my baby is four!" Harry gushed.

"Four, that's gotta be tough, I'm pretty sure I heard him talking about what color briefcase he was bringing to work today," Niall said rolling his eyes as he walked into the kitchen.

"Shut up Niall, four is huge difference!" Louis said.

"Lou, it's not like he's going to wake up any different, he was three less than twelve hours ago," Liam said.

Just as he said that Zayn came waddling into the kitchen with white toothpaste around his mouth and his hand down his pants.

"Zayn what on earth are you doing?" Louis asked.

Zayn just grunted and went over to the in utensils drawer and took out one of his plastic kid knives and sat down on a seat. He took the knife and dragged it along his face like he was shaving and then wiped the knife off with a napkin and shoved it down his pants.

"Zayn! Why is there a knife in your pants?" Louis asked horrified.

"I bwig, I bwe wike daddy, dis what he swo evewy mwonwin when you nwot awound baba."

"Don't be like daddy, he's a doo doo head, and you don't want to be a doo doo head right?"

Zayn shook his head furiously and put the knife on the counter and wiped his face with a napkin.

"I nwo bwig nwo mwore!"

"Good! I missed my baby Zee, and we have a big day planned!" Louis said.

"What's today?" Harry asked.

Zayn looked at Harry with big eyes and pouty lip actually believing that his daddy forgot his birthday. This made Harry melt and he scooped Zayn in his harms.

"I'm just kidding baby, happy birthday little man," Harry said kissing his head.

Zayn smiled and also gave Niall and Liam a hug before sitting in his own and eating breakfast with everybody. When he finished the small boy licked his hands clean and then dunked then took the lid off his sippy cup of water and dunked his hands in, he took his hands and rubbed all the food off his face and then dried it with a napkin.

"Zayn, buddy, they make sinks for a reason," Liam said.

"Wet mwe bwe mwe Uncwe Wiam!"

Louis snickered while Liam laughed and looked at him in shock.

"Alright buddy, my bad, I apologize," Liam said rubbing his back.

"It's otay!"

"I'm weady two weave!"

"Okay Zayn, you go pick out an outfit while we all clean up the kitchen!" Harry said.