A Visit to my Brother.. And his five very HOT friends! #7

Chapter Seven

Declan's POV:

Declan made his way to his room and shut the door silently behind him. He wasn't sure what to do. The kiss with Bradie was a bad idea. A really bad idea. She got to him--really got to him. That kiss only intensified everything he felt. Now that he felt her lips he wanted more. Now that he felt her body pressed up against his, he wanted more. He just.. Wanted more. But, he knew he couldn't. She was one of his best friends' sister. Marcus' sister. This would be like a betrayal. Wouldn't it?

He needed to clear his head. He made his way to the the bathroom connected to his room and turned on the shower, then chucked his clothes off. A cold shower would do him good.

After his shower, Declan wrapped a towel low around his waist and made his way to his closet. On his way, though, he heard voices. And instantly he recognized Bradie.. The other had to be Dani. Those two were always together.

"Shit, you what?" he heard Dani practically scream.

"Fucking A Dani, can you say that a little louder?" Bradie. Even upset her voice sounded sexual.

"I'm sorry.. But you kissed Declan?" Shit, it looked like the cat was out of the bag.

"God damnit Dani. Not so freakin' loud, please?"

"Sorry.. Again. But.." Declan heard the hesitation in her voice, but then Dani cleared her throat and tried again. "How was it?"

Declan froze. Shit. Did he want to know the answer to that? Well, it didn't matter now because Bradie started speaking. "Amazing," she said softly. Declan made his way to the door to the outside to try and hear better. "It was electric.. Dani, I felt that kiss in my toes. My freakin' toes. It's never been like that."

"Holy.. Wow. He definitely is amazing to look at. I can't believe you kissed him."

"Well, he kissed me.. I just kissed back."

He heard Dani laugh. "Wow.. You're here barely two freakin' days and the guys are falling at your feet."

"No, it's nothing like that," Bradie corrected. "Just Declan, but he isn't falling at my feet Dani. I think.." she paused. Declan was waiting anxiously, leaning more to her open door. "I think.. I may be falling at his feet."

There was quiet for the longest time before Dani spoke again. "Ohmygod.. You are not falling for him, are you?"

"I don't know Dani. I really don't know."

**********

Declan was standing next to Zach when a thin, big chested, fake-tan, blonde bounced up beside him. "Hey Dec," she smiled up at him, reaching out a hand and tracing the lines on his abs. "I heard about Alicia and I just wanted to let you know how sorry I am."

Declan almost laughed. Yeah right. She was probably hoping to get laid. He looked down at the blonde and plastered on a smile, "Yeah, thanks.." he paused hoping she would offer up her name.

She took the hint, "Brooke."

"Thank you, Brooke," he said and shrugged away from her. He turned to Zach, "I'm gonna get a beer, you want anything?"

Zach nodded and said, "Make mine a Corona."

Without a last glance at the blonde, who he had already forgotten the name of, he made his way through the crowd of people and made his way to the bar.

He asked for a Heineken and a Corona and once he received them started back to where Zach was. When he was about half way through the crowd, he felt a hand on his bicep. He looked at the hand and followed it to the face.