A Visit to my Brother.. And his five very HOT friends! #13

At last the next chapter is here. I hope you all weren't waiting too long. Sorry about that by the way. With two stories, and school, it's hard to get everything finished. I hope you enjoy this.. (:

********************

Chapter Thirteen

Bradie's POV:

Bradie lazily ran her fingers through Declan's hair. After about their fourth time of mind bogging sex, Bradie was exhausted. Declan was laying on his stomach, between her legs, his head resting on her chest. His eyes were closed and his breathing was now even. The second time he had taken her was slow, but no less intense. Everything about the guy was intense. It was hard to believe that he made her come so many times in one go. By the time she came the third time, she stopped counting. There was so much pleasure that she could barely think, let alone count.

Bradie felt as Declan's hands slowly moved up her legs and wrap around her waist. She probably hand fingerprints there considering how rough they were. Bradie smiled at the thought. Their last go around was fast and hard, and Bradie was immensely impressed at Declan's stamina. It seemed that he was ready to go right after each orgasm.

"What are you thinking?" Bradie heard Declan speak softly. His voice sounded hoarse, and well used.

"Just about that last orgasm. I think I'm all dried up now," she joked.

Declan raised up on his elbows. "I don't think so. But we can always go again and find out." There was a twinkle in his eye that said he was more than able to.

Bradie laughed. "Not yet. My body needs to heal."

Declan pouted.

"That isn't going to work." She said mostly to convince herself.

"You know you want me." He backed this up by running his fingers up and down her slit. "See, you're already wet for me."

Bradie was always wet for him. When he laughed she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Sorry.. I just proved that you weren't dried up."

She wanted to laugh, but Declan pushed a finger into her well used sex and started to work it in and out. Her body went on high alert.

"What do you say? One more time?" Bradie nodded. There was no way she could say no.

********************

Declan's POV:

After Bradie left, Declan got in the shower. He wasn't sure what time it was, but he knew that they probably spent a good three or four hours together. Declan took a long shower. The feel of the water hammering against his skin was priceless. Once he was done, he toweled off quickly; he was impatient to see Bradie again.

He dressed even quicker and made his way outside where dinner was being served. We were together longer than I thought, Declan smiled. He noticed that everyone was seated at the table, including Bradie. She looked beautiful in a pair of sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt.

When he made his way to the table, eight pairs of eyes shot up at him.

"What?" Declan asked. Did he miss something?

"You're late," Zach smiled.

"And that grin on your face makes me wonder why." Declan turned to Marcus. Shit, did he know?

"It's nothing," Declan said to everyone, and took a seat. When he looked at his sister, she gave him a knowing look. That wasn't something his baby sister should've been doing.

Dinner went by in a blur. All Declan could think about was the way Bradie had felt to him. Under him. On top of him. Beside him. In front of him. She was spectacular in every position they tried. When she said she was up for anything, Declan was sure he had exploded. When he felt his pants get tight he shut his eyes and started thinking listing off a shopping list. When he listed chocolate he nearly groaned. He would like to lick off some chocolate from Bradie's body. Shit, he thought. This wasn't what he should be thinking about while everyone was around him.