A Visit to my Brother.. And his five very HOT friends! #2

Ehh.. Math was dumb, but I thought hey, I have time to upload some more chapters lol... So, here it is.

********************

Chapter 2

Talon's POV:

Talon looked Bradie over--head to toe. She had changed. A lot. It was hard to picture the thin, flat chested, pimply faced teen he once knew. She just.. Grew up. See was taller now, maybe 5' 7 or so. She definitely developed; full chest, full lips, curvy figure. She was wearing a mini skirt--though something that short and tight shouldn't even be worn in public--and a see through camisole. She wasn't wearing a bra, instead, she had on a bikini top.

As he continued his perusal of her body he heard someone clear their throat. He turned toward the figure and finally noticed the other person. She looked familiar, but nothing really popped out in his mind.

"Gee, it's about time I was acknowledge. What's with you two?" she said.

Talon cleared his throat. "Sorry. It's just been a while.."

"It's all good.." she said taking a step forward. She held out a hand, "I'm Dani Rogers."

Dani.. Rogers..? Then it hit him.

"No way! Really?"

She had a forced smile on her face, "Huh?"

"You're the one who was in love with Marcus, right?"

Talon saw her face heat up and tint red.

"Well--"

"Actually, she's my best friend." Talon turned to face Bradie once again. She had managed to remove all the luggage from the trunk. "She's hear visiting with me."

Oh. That's right. Visiting. "How long are you guys planning on staying?"

Bradie shrugged. "Not sure. It's the summer right now so we have no rush to do anything."

Crap. This wasn't what he wanted. "Oh," was all he managed to say.

It was quiet for a while, then they heard a car pulling up. Talon looked toward the sound and saw a black Escalade pull up. Marcus.

He heard a 'yip' and turned to see Bradie running towards the vehicle.

**********************************************************************************

Bradie's POV:

"Omg, Marc!" she yelled and ran into her brothers arms. "Dude, I've missed you."

Marc chuckled, "Same goes B."

"Where were you?"

He released her and said, "I just came from the store. Living with five other guys--we buy food every week. And it was my turn."

Bradie laughed. "Very funny. I had to wait outside the gate for like ten minutes."

Marc's eyebrows narrowed, "Why? Didn't I give you the gate key?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Well?"

"I kind of forgot it."

Marc laughed and shook his head, "Typical."

They walked to where her car was parked and Marc insisted on helping. "C'mon. Me and Talon wouldn't mind."

Bradie looked at Talon. "Well, if it wouldn't be any trouble."

Talon smiled and her heart started beating faster. "No problem B."

"Uh, thanks. Both of you."