Chapter 7

Thanks again for 51 views!! You guys are awesome! Remember to keep voting and please comment on what you think of my story!
----------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and I am immediately blinded by the light streaming through the window.

I sit up and yawn, my eyes half closed. All I wanted was more sleep, but of course my mom wouldn't approve of that.

I make my way to the living room and sat down next to mom. She looked over. "Good morning," she said weakly. "Mornin'," I respond back, too tired to say one sentence.

I pull out my phone and check my messages. There were six from Liv, and it said that she sent them last night at seven.

Liv: hey
Liv: hi
Liv: heyo
Liv: im bored
Liv: wait nevrmnd i have my little bro 2 beat up bye

I laugh at myself and turn my phone off. I feel bad for her little brother.

I finally decided to go swimming at the community pool down the road. It was burning hot. My mom didn't want to go because she was too tired, so I just went and threw my bathing suit on and got a towel.

I say bye to mom and drive to the pool. I park in the front and hop out, my towel hanging over my shoulder.

I was surprised to see that there were a lot, and I mean A LOT, of boys there. I swear, I did not see one girl there.

The boys saw me, and I'm pretty sure I saw them sigh in relief.

I bit my lip in embarrassment and looked down at my feet as I walked to the pool.

I put my towel on a chair and was uncomfortable to find out that a lot of the boys were looking up and down at my body.

I got in the pool as quick as I could to cover myself. I looked up at everyone as I swam, looking for an attractive boy.

Finally, I saw one. He almost looked like Justin Bieber, which caught my attention. I watched as he was talking to the boys, making them laugh.

He moved his eyes and focused his vision on me staring at him. I blushed and looked away and went under water to avoid any more eye contact.

When I went above surface, I looked to see if he was still there. But he disappeared, probably because I was staring at him.

I sighed and turned around, and I jumped back in surprise. He was right there, smiling at me.

"Sorry," he said, laughing. I smiled and rolled my eyes. "I scare a lot of people. But it's fun." I laugh and say, "I scare people, but not on purpose."

He laughs along with me. Then he held out his hand and said, "I'm Justin." Wow. He looks like Justin Bieber, and his name is Justin. I wish I looked like Selena Gomez, and was named Selena.

I looked into his brown eyes and took his hand. "I'm Julie." He smiles and doesn't let go of my hand. "That's a beautiful name." He tells me.

I blush, which he must've noticed because he grinned. "Thanks," I responded. I shiver at the coldness of the pool. "I'm gonna get out," I tell him, and go to the corner of the pool and up the stairs.

I relax in my chair while wrapped in my towel. I watch Justin whispering to his friends, who turned around and glances at me. I looked away and blushed again.

Justin's friends punch him in the arm going, "Ooooh! Justin's in loooove!" I can hear Justin mouthing the words Shut up! and he punched them back.

I smile as Justin began walking towards me. He sat in the chair next to me. "So," he says. "Do you want my number?" Oh, that would be awesome. Play it cool, Julie.

"That would be awesome!" I say. Dang it. He laughs and tells me, "I'll be right back." I nod, and he gets up and runs to a bag next to his friends.

He came running back to me with a small piece of paper in his hands. He gives it to me. "Here," he says. I smile and grab the paper. I turn it around and see his number. 214-6880 was written neatly in the middle.

"Thanks," I say. Then we just sit there awkwardly in silence. Finally I stand up. "I need to go, my mom's waiting for me. Bye!" I could tell Justin was surprised when I gave him a quick hug.

But then he just smiles cheerfully and said, "Bye, Julie." I blush again and walk off, listening to his friends saying, "Ooooh! She likes you!"

But this time I didn't judge them.

Because they were right.