Chapter 1

Hey guys! Thanks for viewing and I hope you guys will enjoy! Please vote and comment your opinions! Just so you know, her middle name is Julie and sometimes she wants people to call her that instead of Scarlet
-----------------------------------------------------------

I love you," he told me and kissed me roughly. My parents were taking a vacation to Granny for a week, which means Cody can come over whenever he wants.

He pushed my back against the bed and smiled. "Do you love me?" He asks and I answer, "Of course I do."

He smiles even wider and kisses me again. I love it when he acts all lovey-dovey. I wish that he can move in with me so that I get it all the time.

By the time he left, I was already getting ready to go to work. I'm a stripper, so I need to wear really small underwear and a bra that has to be easy to take off.

I brushed my long, brown curly hair and slipped on my high heels. I grabbed my purse and slipped it over my shoulder before I exit the front door.

I open the door to the drivers seat and climb on. I stick the key into the ignition and the car starts up.

I drive to the strip club and park as close as I can before I walk into the entrance.

I see other strippers giving lap dances to other men. Some were young and handsome, while others were old and hideous.

I was supposed to grab a pole and dance to the music until someone asked me to do something. I was just dancing for a while, showing off my butt, before a young guy walked up to me and offered me $50 to get teased in a private room.

I sighed and grabbed the money, thinking, I hate this job. After the guy got what we wanted, their was another man waiting for me.

It was Jack. He is 56, and he is obsessed with me. Every day he asks for a lap dance. I mean, every day. His wife left him a few years ago, but that doesn't mean he gets me.

He smiles at me, revealing his yellow crooked teeth. "Hey darling," he tells me, running his eyes across my body. "Don't call me that." I tell him, making sure no one sees that I'm talking to him.

He ignores my comment. "Looking lovlier ever day," he says, crossing his arms. I roll my eyes. "I've looked the same for a year. Nice try, though. So do you want a lap dance or what? Ten bucks. Hand it over."

He obeys and I give him what he requested. Well, what I requested for him. I finallu finish work and my stomach's rumble reminded me how hungry I was. So I ran to a restaurant for a quick burger and headed home.

I woke up the next morning in a good mood knowing that I have the whole day off. It's been a long week, so I think I deserve a little treat.

I watched a movie called "Sisters" that had just came out recently. I was in the middle of the movie before I heard my phone vibrating on the coffee table in front of me.

I quickly paused the movie and looked to see who the caller was. It was Cody. I smile and answer the phone.

"Hi Cody," I say cheerfully through the phone. "Hey," Cody responds dryly. He sounded as if someone died. "What's wrong?" I ask, wrinkling my eyebrows.

I hear Cody sigh. "I have some bad news. I'll go over to your house in a few and I'll tell you. Love you." He hangs up before I can say anything.

I stare at the wall with a bag of chips, waiting for Cody patiently. Finally I hear a knock on the door. "Come in," I yell out.

I hear the door knob open and turn around. Cody smiles wryly and walks over next to me, and sits down. He sighs.

"So..." I say awkwardly. "What's the bad news?" He licks his lips and looks down. "I'm moving." He responds and frowns.

I widen my eyes and stand up quickly. "What? When!?" He looks up at me. "In three weeks." "To where?" "New York."

I stood there schocked in silence. I couldn't imagine my life without Cody. Not here. Not now.

I begin to rise in anger. "You can't leave Cody! You are just gonna make me depressed for the rest of my life? Why would you even leave in the first place?!"

He sighs and buries his face in his knees. "I got offered a really good job over there. Ninety bucks per hour. I need the money to take care of my family."

I crossed my arms and stared at the wall. I tried to keep my burning tears inside but they ended up pouring down my cheeks. I started to sob and said, "Cody, get out of the house." "Wait, Scarlet, I--" "I said GET OUT!"

Cody seemed schocked that I just screamed at him, but he obeyed and I heard the door shut behind him as he leaved.

So I guess that after all Cody and I had done together was a waste. Our relationship is over.