eight

flashback from a year ago..

"Father i dont think it's right we keep seeing each other in secret like this, eventually we are going to get caught-" I heard Rose stutter from the other side of the room, I walked over towards her putting my hands on either side of her face pushing my lips against hers. Gliding my tongue across her bottom lip asking for an entrance into that pretty little mouth of hers.

"Stop saying stuff like that baby, we've lasted this long haven't we?" I rub my thumb against her cheek.

"I guess you're right but still-"

"Shhh darling, stop speaking before I have to make you stop" I spoke, my words sent her in shock, biting her lip. "I told you not to bite your lip, you know what it does to me"

"Maybe that's why I'm doing it, I like to tease you Father Styles" She smirked,

"Baby, what did I tell you about having an attitude with me?" I titled my head to the right looking at her, analyzing her movements.

"That naughty girls who talk back and have an attitude will get punished" She looked down at the tile floor,

"Also, what did I say about calling me that? What did i tell you to call me baby?" I moved her chin up so her eyes were looking up at me.

"Daddy" She said quietly,

"Good girl"

End of flashback..

"You have taken so many shots already, and we've been here ten minutes" Clare laughed, "you're an alcoholic"

"Says y-you! You're t-the one that introduced me to alcohol s-silly" I stuttered, losing balance on my high heels that I am not fit to be wearing in the first place.

"Don't remind me" She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Care to dance?" I faked a British accent, lending my hand out to Clare, "of course" She did a British accent back taking my hand as I lead her to the middle of the dance floor.

We swayed our hips back and forth to the beat, my head spinning from the amount of alcohol I've already consumed, the lights almost seemed like they became to bright and the smell of the sweat from everyone around me became even stronger then when we first arrived.

"Isn't this fun?" I shouted over the music, "no boys, no issues, am I right?"

I look up from where I am to see Clare was no longer with me, I looked around pushing people out of my way to see her standing there grinding her body against a blonde man who seemed far to gone to even notice what he was doing. "Get it girl" I chuckled to myself as I walked towards the bar, thinking maybe one more drink was a good idea.

---
short update sorry, ily guys

comment, like, etc!