seven

1 year later...

"For the love of God Sandra, I gave you one simple task. Separate the papers in order" I walked away from her desk rubbing my forehead, "you do know what happens when you dont listen right?"

"Mr. Styles that wouldn't be necessary-" I moved closer to her, grabbing the edge of her desk.

"Did I allow you to speak?" I moved around her desk, closer to her already distressed body, her fear was radiating off of her at this point. I shouldn't be enjoying this so much, "Oh Miss Sandra, you have so much to learn"

Her brown curly hair fell perfectly onto her face, her slim body and large breasts fit nicely in the uniform i instructed her to wear. "Don't just stand there darling, I didn't stop being a priest to pay you to stand there and look pretty now did i?"

"Actually-" She began to say but I cut her off before she could speak another word,

"That was a rhetoric question dear, didn't want a response" I simply said, rubbing my thumb against her cheek. "Now you better get to work before daddy shows you how much of a naughty girl you are for not doing what was asked of you" I moved my head close to hers, my lips grazing hers, walking away towards her door i turned around and gave her a wink before leaving the room.

Roses pov

"Does this look good on me?" I stood in front of my mirror, a skin tight black dress hugged my body. My best friend Clare stood behind me, analyzing the fabric.

"If i was lesbian I'd totally bang you" I looked behind me at her, of course she would say something like that. I shook my head and turned back towards the mirror.

"That was almost the nicest thing you've ever said to me" I laughed, not fully agreeing with this outfit choice.

She chuckled, getting up off my bed, "but in all seriousness you look hot, now let's go, a party awaits your arrival"

I picked up my purse off my bed walking to my kitchen grabbing the bottle of vodka, taking a swig, I may be young but I don't give a damn. "Drinking won't help you forget about Connor"

"Why would you even say that name in this house, that is strictly prohibited" Ah, Connor. My ex boyfriend, the guy I spent a year on wasting so much money on condoms and lube when I could of been buying bibles and crosses to put all over my house. "And who says I'm drinking about him, maybe I just want to have some fun before the real party begins" I winked in her direction.

She laughed taking the bottle from my hands and drinking some herself, making the same face i made. Aboustely disgusted. "Now let's go before we get into our Uber drunk" She pulled my hand and out the door we went, slamming the memories from my apartment out for the night. This night is about me, not some stupid boy.

-----
Alright so I know some of you might be confused so if you'd like to start commenting questions about why I skipped a year ahead, why harry quit being a priest, or why rose has went down the wrong path. I would explain but I don't want to waste my time explaining to people who don't care.

ily all, sorry for the short update and that it took so long. been going through some things and I should be better enough now to start updating more frequently.

like, comment, etc!