one

who would of thought an atheist like myself would be waking up so early on a Sunday morning to attend church and pray to a god she doesn't believe in.

~~~

Days like today I'm thankful for my mom forcing me to wear the same long pathetic dress that she bought for me on my grandmother's funeral, Father Styles was back from vacation with his wife, oh how jealous I was of her. Knowing she gets to feel his touch, his lips any where she wants it any time she'd like. I wanted that, just to feel his cock-

"Rose, don't be so disrespectful! Chin up darling, feet on the ground, hands in your lap"

I bite my lip, trying to pull my thoughts back together before meeting Father Styles gaze. I knew when he looked at me I will feel the same ache as I always do, I already feel myself becoming wet from the thought of him fucking me against the podium.

I look up to see him looking even better then I imagined him too, a suit. I've always admired the tight clothing he wears.

"Now please let's bow our heads and pray"

His deep voice echoed through the small church causing me to cringe from the sudden burst of loudness.

"Lord, we come here today to praise you and speak the words of wisdom you have once spoke-"

[Awkward, I'm actually an atheist so I have no idea what they say so uhm amen?]

I looked over at my mom, she has always been so beautiful. Her brown hair always fell onto her face so nicely, her cheekbones were perfect. As some of the guys at my school would say, she's a so called "milf" whatever that means.

Me on the other hand I look like a dying whale, my hair always seems to be tangled. My makeup is always to simple, nothing about me screams different.

The whole room around us went quiet, I looked up to see Father Styles eyes on me. I cleared my throat, the feeling was coming back. The urge of yelling fuck me was so high at this point I had to cover my mouth just in case.

I may be childish yes, but I have never been touched before, all I have seen is something online called porn. The women made it look like it felt so good, the guys were always super hot. I'd imagine the guy was Father Styles-

I nudged my mom, "May I use the restroom?" Yes I must ask my mother she says, she claims she must know where I am at all times. Quite tragic actually, when I'm out with friends she always seems to be texting me more then any other parent I've known. It was embarrassing.

"Of course, hurry back"

I simply nodded my head, standing up quietly trying not to bother people while others were praying. Oh I hated this dress, the way it held my body. Just ugh.

I made it passed the doors of the main church area, walking down the hallway towards the sign that read bathroom. I opened the door swinging it shut, locking it.

I pulled out my phone dialing my boyfriends number. Yes, I am sick for thinking of another guy like the way I do, especially with Father Styles. I just couldn't help it, he was beautiful.

Me// really wish you were here right now, I'm horny af

Niall// oh yea baby ? tell me about it

Me// yeaaah, mind sending me a picture?

Moments later my phone buzzed again to see a selfie of Niall.

Me// i didnt mean, ugh never mind

~~~~

First chapter of a shitty book that I'll probably delete? Hell yessssSSsSsssSS!