five

"Rose, what the hell do you think you're doing?" I whispered loudly, quickly closing the door behind me, locking it. "Do you realize where we are?"

"Father Styles-" her eyes locked with mine, biting her lip. 

I felt my lower region to become stiff, I mentally cursed at myself for even getting a boner in this situation, "No, you can't do this, we can't do this" 

"Your boner says differently" I watched her lips move up into a smirk, batting her cute little eyes at me.

"I can't help it! I'm a guy, when I see a young girl fingering herself what do you expect? Me to say ew and walk away? No" I pushed my fingers through my long now ratted hair, taking in a breath. "Listen, I'm sorry but you have too go"

She bit her lip again, looking me up and down, nodding her head slightly. "If you say so, daddy

My mouth must of been wide open, the smirk on her pretty little face proved me right. I quickly shook my head now pacing the floor, until I did something I couldn't believe I'd actually find myself doing. She stood up and I fastily walked over towards her slim figure my heads holding her hand, crashing my lips into hers. Her lips attached to mine with absolute hunger, her fingers went into my hair pulling it slightly making me groan against her mouth.

"You are such a naughty girl" I whispered into her mouth earning a moan from her lips.

"Only for you daddy" I sat down on a chair and pulled her down onto my lap the friction from her sitting onto me made me groan, I rubbed my boner against her panties, thank god shes wearing a skirt.

"Fuck, I love when you call me daddy baby girl" she pushed her hips down onto my crotch moving back and forth causing us both to moan. 

There was a knock on the door, but she didn't stop. She kept moving her hips down faster onto my crotch, I held her hips, her lips meeting mine once more. 

There was another knock on the other side of the door this time with a voice, "Harry open the door, I need to talk to you" My wife.

"Babe give me a second okay?" I pulled her closer to me, pushing my head to her neck releasing a small groan, "I'm finishing up some stuff, i'll meet you in our office alright?" 

I kissed Rose once more, hearing her whimpering under my touch, rocking her hips a couple more times before she says she's close. Her panties soaked, I kept moving her hips even though she came getting closer to my high, "such a good girl for daddy huh?"

I release my load in my pants, pressing my lips her neck pushing my hips up slowly to hers riding my high. "What are you doing to me" I whisper into her neck, leaving kisses down to her shoulders and back up to her lips.

She didn't respond, but she did pull herself off me. Pushing her skirt down and fixing the crinkles. "I-I have to go" her voice cracked.

"I'll see you Sunday Rose" I stood up fixing my pants, now regretting cumming in my pants. 

"Goodbye Father Styles"

"Oh and Rose?" She turned around looking me in the eyes,

"Don't call me Father Styles anymore baby, call me daddy"

-----------

I WROTE THIS IN SCHOOL?????????? 

WOW ALRIGHT WELL ILY G-BYE 

ALL THE FUCKING LOVE IN THE WORLD, SIERRA XXXXXXXXXXX