six

When she left the room I couldn't help the thoughts that filled my mind. I stood in the room with a sticky feeling in my boxers, her lips, her body, her eyes I could feel the hunger in them. I knew she wanted me just like I wanted her, I ignored the feeling in my boxers and straightened out my pants and shirt and fixed my hair. 

I walked out of the room and shutting the door closed behind me, locking the door. 

All I could hear in the hall was the sound of my shoes hitting the floor, my breathing finally coming to a normal pace.  Thoughts flooded my head, all I saw was my little Rose.

I heard my wife through the thin walls, her voice echoing through the empty halls.

I opened the door to my office, my wife sitting at the desk looking through some papers and sorting them into piles. "Hey baby, what took you so long?" her small figure got up from her seat and edged closer to me putting her hands around the back of my neck pulling me into her kiss, her lips not as soft as my little Roses; I hesitantly kiss back. Trying to avoid as much contact from her as possible feeling somewhat guilty from the earlier actions.

My troubled little Rose; so naughty, so dangerous for me to be seen with her.

"Why does it seem like you have a lot on your mind?" Her hands still around the back of my neck, my hair tangling in her fingers slightly pulling. I wince from the pain and pull away,

"Nothing is wrong darling" I shook my head rubbing my neck where she pulled my hair "Just distracted" I pictured Rose naked on this very desk, her legs wide open, her pussy on full view. I shook the image out of my head, I don't know what is happening to me.

"Well, if you want to talk about it I am always here you know" Her voice was soft, but not as soft as hers.

"Of course babe, I know, I am sorry I have been much more distant lately"

I walked out of the office, leaving my already confused wife alone with a stack of papers that I should be doing. As of right now I didn't care all I could think about was my little girl and the stickiness that's been sitting in my pants for the past ten minutes.  Walking towards the bathroom, slamming the door open, locking it behind me.

----

HAD TO HAVE A FILLER, SORRY ITS SO SHORT ILY