Ten

Two months later.....

Vanessa
   I've gotten so much better with jack helping me and let's just say it's been an eventful two month ;). But today we decided to go catch up with Sammy and Johnson. I heard Jack open the bathroom door and saw he had just gotten out of the shower and his towel was hanging dangerously low.

"Hey baby boy." I bit my lip and got his attention.
"What V?" He laughed and walked towards his dresser.
I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and started kissing his neck.
"Just enjoying the view."

"Mmm" he moaned, "baby we can't do this right now we haven't seen the boys in forever."
I just kept sucking on his neck leaving a few hickeys all over his neck.

   He pulled my arm and grabbed my legs and put me on his dresser and started attacking my lips with his. We have been like this the past week, we haven't been able to keep our hands off of each other.
I moaned in pleasure once he made his way down to my neck and returned the favor of leaving a small hickey. I don't think he realized how many I left on him.
    We were interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing which made me groan in annoyance. Jack backed away a little allowing me to hop off the dresser and go answer my phone. I saw it was Sam

I rolled my eyes and answer "yes Sam?"

"Woah ms.cranky-pants. Did jack not fuck you right last night?" He laughed

"He was just about to." I said under my breath but he still heard me

"Well sorry but on your way over can u guys pick up some booze?"

"Yeah sure whatever see ya in a lil bit bye."I rushed and hung up before Sam could reply.

   I threw my phone on the bed and ran and jumped and straddled Jack. He was a bit surprised by my actions but I didn't care I wanted him. We were making out and Jack started walking towards the bed. He set me down and teasingly grinded(that even a word 😂) on me. I was not in the mood for foreplay or teasing. I took off my shirt and Jacks towel.
"Someone is eager" he joked

"Yeah so don't tease me." I groaned.

"As you please princess." Jack began to start kissing down my body and starting to slowly pull down my shorts along with my thong. Once that was off he began kissing up my thighs. I was a moaning mess by now and just needed him. After what felt like forever he started attack my clit with his tongue and sucking my clit. This is probably the best oral sex he's given me. He then did something that almost put me over the edge. He started fingering me with 3 fingers and still eating me out. I was about to release until Jack stopped and took his fingers out and put them in his mouth. I hated when he did that and I especially hated when he wouldn't let me cum.

   "What the fuck Jack!" I whined like a child.

"Sorry baby maybe later you can cum. We gotta go though." I was annoyed and was planning not to ignore him just for the fun of it.

This was about to be a Longgggg night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n back bitches ❤️ so excited lots of new ideas for my books and I also updated Daddy fanfic so go like and comment on both. Love you guys. Good to be back and might do double update on both books tonight