Five

Vanessa's POV
"go upstairs and take off all your clothes. wait til I get there and don't open your eyes or touched  yourself." I ordered and he went upstairs.

I decided I was going to tease the fuck out of Jack because he got to pleasure himself and I got nothing.

I grabbed whipped cream from Jacks fridge and took off the sweatpants and hoodie I had on. then I started walking up stairs.

"shit.fuck V right there." Jack moaned.

I'm gonna kick his ass. I walk in to see Jack pumping his hard dick.

I cleared my throat causing Jack to gasp and lay down with his eyes closed and acting all innocent. I decided I'll let it slide because I don't exactly blame him. I've teased a little bit tonight.

"Baby girl I'm sorry I just was imagining you on top of me and ugh!" he moaned. "I couldn't help myself."

"it's okay Jack I'll let it slide." I smirked at him.

"omg I lo-." Jack froze. " I mean um ur amazing.."

Shit. Things just got awkward.

"v I'm sorry I think it was just in the moment I wouldn't actually think of you like that." he rushed to say to me.

Honestly that kinda hurt. Hearing the person you've been fucking and have known forever doesn't exactly care.

"oh." I simply said.

"shit. I'm fucking everything up. Vanessa you know I love you. just not in that way.I fucked up big time." he said quietly sitting up and putting his head in his hands.

"j-Jack?" I asked

"yeah?"

"this is a horrible time to say this but can we please please do this rn I-" I was cut off by Jacks lips on mine.

we were making out and Jack kept grabbing my thighs signaling me to 'jump' so I did.

"I'm gonna please just you tonight. okay?"

"yeah. but you still have a prob-"

"it's about you."

"o-okay!" I gasped.

Jack immediately started attacking my neck. I didn't want anymore of his hickeys my dad and Jonah are starting to wonder and get suspicious.

"Jack please stop with the hickeys. my bro and dad are starting to notice I think."

"just relax." he said pushing the top half of my body down softly and slowly.

I watched as Jack tried untying my lingerie. and he was having such a struggle.

"here let me help you." I said sitting up and untying it.

"so beautiful." he whispered more to himself than to me.

he was dragging his finger down my body. my breathing was beginning to become heavy.