Seven

Vanessa's POV

   We were now on our way to the grocery store to get some food and we need more condoms.

we parked and walked inside and grabbed a cart. Jack and I were walking hand in hand down the aisle where u by condoms.

Jack picked up a XXL and I picked up a L. Jack just gave me the death glare.

"What?" I asked annoyed

"Babygirl if you think that gonna fit around me you must need to go get your eyes rechecked." (She wears contacts)

"Jack why don't we just buy both i don't want to argue today."

"Fine whatever." I could tell he was still a little upset.

about 20 mins later we were standing in line waiting to check out.

"Baby." Jack said looking at me for the first time since the 'incident'

"What?" I broke eye contact and started putting everything on the thing that you put your groceries on idk. I was still upset about it.

"I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to make such a big deal out of it." he said turning me so I was looking at him.

"Whatever." I simply said looking out the window.

Jack just stayed silent but I could tell his gripped tightly on the steering wheel.

At Jacks house...

I walked inside and went to the bathroom. All we do is fight anymore. This wasn't supposed to be a relationship and I was strictly in it for sex.

I was knocked out of my thoughts with Jack knocking on the door.

"yeah?" I said quietly

No response just the sound of the doorknob turning.

"babygirl?" I turned around and made eye contact with him. He had red puffy eyes which indicated he was crying. when was he crying? why is he crying? If anything I should be crying.

"can we please not do this right now Jack I'm gonna go home. I think you and me should take and break for awhile." i almost whispered and starting heading towards the front door.

"Wait what?!? why? Omg V please don't leave please." He begged.

"bye Jack."

"I love you." was thing I heard before I walked out the door and broke down completely. I was outside in the freezing cold crying.A couple minutes later I decided I'll walk home. I haven't seen my family in a few days and they haven't tried contacting me at all.

I get to my house and see my dad sitting on the couch.

"Hey Dad." I say plainly.

"VANESSA WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!!!"

"staying with Jack for awhile."

"What the fuck are you fucking him too!"

"w-what?"

"WOW YOU ARE LET ME GUESS YOUR HERE BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING A WHORE AND HE CAUGHT YOU AND KICKDD YOU OUT." I was bawling my eyes out now.

"n-no I-I t-told him I n-needed a b-break."

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE IDFC ABOUT YOU GET OUT NOW!" I ran upstairs packed some of my things and was back in the freezing cold and now rain.

I didn't know where to go I didn't really have girl friends. I had my squad and Johnson was in California with Sammy and Nate. Jack stayed in Omaha with me cause we wanted to have alone time but that didn't work out. But the only place I have left to go is Jacks house.

I'm at his front door debating if I want to walk in and stay until I figure something out or should I just sleep in his car and be out by morning. Inside.

I knocked and was now beginning to cry thing of all of the events that have occurred.

"V?" He was a wreck his hair was messed up and he had tear stained cheeks and tears still in his eyes.

"my dad kicked me out." I'm surprised he even heard me.

"oh. you can come in and take bed and I'll take couch" he offered.

"no it's fine. I'll take couch."

"no no no you can I don't deserve to sleep good tonight." Jack said walking to his couch and sitting down.

I walked up so I was behind the couch and I put my hands on his shoulders and he tensed up but relaxed after a few seconds. I gently started to massage his neck. but he shrugged my hands off his shoulders and put his elbows on his knees and face in hands.

I walked to the front of the couch and took a seat next to him.

"Jack?"

"hm."

"c-can we m-maybe be in the y-you know s-same b-bed to sleep y-you know I already h-have s-sleeping issues and n-need someone t-to be next to m-me."

"yea yea. I'll be up in a minute just go and get changed or something you can use one of my shirts if you want."

"thanks." I whispered and walked up to his room.

What I saw scared me....

a/n what do you think it is? I finally updated I'll update daddy maybe tomorrow sometime.😊 but I'm back

vote/Comment