two

a/n just what she looks like and her outfit that she wore to the beach.

Vanessa's POV

When I opened my eye it wasn't any of the guys I came her with but it was my ex-boyfriend, Cameron.

"Hey sexy." I cringed at the name he gave me.

"hey cam what are you-"

"Cameron get the hell out of here!" Jack yelled. (just gonna call Gilinsky Jack and Johnson Johnson okay? okay!)

"Jack nice to see you again." cam smirked still hovering over my frozen body.

"why don't u get lost and leave her alone your the one who hurt her." Jack's fist were clenched and so was his jaw while pulling Cam away from me.

"wow Vanessa your just gonna let him treat me like this?" Cameron asked.

"I uh I t-think you s-should go." I stuttered.

"Fine your a slut anyways bye you fucking cunt." then he walked away.

I was still frozen and in shock.

"hey V did he hurt you or touch you?" Jack asked. I just nodded my head no in response.

"let's go home and get high in the field." I said.

"okay pack ur stuff up and I'll tell everyone were headed to your house."

"okay." I got up and started packing up my stuff.

So I use to date Cameron and it was going good for the first couple of months until keep kept coming over unannounced drunk and who abuse me when I wouldn't do things with him. but I'm over it so idec anymore.

*skip to when there in the backyard getting a blunt out*

When we got to the field Nate got a blunt out from his back and lit it. We continued passing it around and around 7:30 pm everyone started leaving except Jack because he usually stayed the night when things happened.

When it was just Jack and me left in the backyard we were watching Netflix on the little project we have set up and continued to smoke another blunt. About 5 hits later I felt jacks hand on my thigh. I didn't really care we've done so many things with each other we've made out a few times and he's ate me out and fingered me and I've given him head and hand job. so this wasn't weird.

His hand was getting higher and higher and he started kissing my neck roughly. I straddled him to give him better access to my neck. he started sucking and definitely leaving marks on me.

What happened next was so unexpected......

a/n I'm such a horrible person and this was so short but I'm gonna update again later tonight 😝