Four

Jack's POV
Vanessa and I have been doing this whole Friends With Benefits shit for about 3 days and holy shit this girl is girl is great in bed. Just thinking about her here rn is making me hard as fuck.

But what happens is when any of us feel horny we call or text each other and we go to one or the others house and have some fun😏

I'm going to text V now and tell her I need that beautiful ass of hers.

to My Sexyass 👅
Hey daddy's horny wanna come sit on this dick (sends picture of boner)

From My Sexyass 👅
JACK! STOP! IM AT DINNER WITH MY DAD AND JONAH JUST SAW THAT FUCK!!! but now I'm horny for you...shit.

to My Sexyass 👅
maybe you should just say your not feeling well and come over here because I'm kinda hungry too and all I'm hungry for is you 😏

from My Sexyass 👅
shit Jack please stop or I will get you back.

to My Sexyass 👅
I don't mind. just come over and let me eat you please!!!!! I'm dying without you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vanessa's POV
I'm going to kill Jack when I see him.

First off Jonah saw the picture Jack sent me and scuffed and shook his head in disappointment.

I didn't even care rn because I extremely needed Jack.

"dad I'll brb I need to use the restroom." I said

"okay honey."

I went into a bathroom stall and considering I was wear a black skin tight dress I was going to tease Jack a little and make him beg.

to Daddy Gilinsky 😏
Hey baby is this what you want on your dick tonight. (sent a picture of her body and had her fingering in her mouth teasing him)

from Daddy Gilinsky 😏
your fucking kidding me right. Look at what your doing to me. (full on picture of his hard dick)

I was so turned on and the thought of last night came to my head. fuck. last night was so fun.

to Daddy Gilinsky 😏
I can't stop thinking about last night and here I'm probably not gonna be able to come tonight even though I wish I could because I'm throbbing for you but have cheer in the morning at 8 am. but you can have a great time with this. (I don't encourage this but oh well 😁) ( I sent Jack a video of me rubbing myself)

read 9:02pm

From Daddy Gilinsky 😏
OMG!! I just came so hard watching that... here you can enjoy this for later but not until you get home.(5 min. long video sent of him)

Read 9:20pm

Shit I should probably go out there. I've been in here for a while. but who'd blame me.

A hot ass boy teasing the fuck out of you and all you want to do it go and fuck the shit out of him at this moment.

when I got back to my seat no one even seemed curious as to why I was gone which I was happy about.

20 mins later.

we're finally home and I'm leaving to go to Jacks because I'm craving that fucker so much RN.

I put on Black Lingerie. Grabbed my Keys. grabbed my phone and left to go surprise him. don't worry I put sweats and one of his hoodies on. it's not weird wearing his shit he's been my friend for a long time.

5 mins later.

I saw his parents weren't home so I walked to his door and knocked biting my lip.

Jack came down and opened the door I pulled down a little to show him a little bit of the lingerie and he clenched his jaw and pulled me in.

He slammed the door and pinned me against the door. locking it up again.

"Why the fuck would you send me that video when I wanted the actually thing!" Jack screamed. but was smirking and starting to attack my neck.

"Well m-maybe y-you s-shouldn't tease me w-when I-I'm with my D-dad and j-j-Jonah!" I screamed because he picked me up and I was now straddling him and he was still biting and sucking the same spot.

I already had so many hickeys from him. they are everywhere and I mean everywhere. There on my hips,stomach,neck,boobs,and all over my thighs. not so low on my thighs that oh can see them but inbetween them there were all.

Jack was carrying me to the kitchen and I was a little confused.

"wait Jack s-stop." I moaned pulling his face away from my neck and getting out of jacks arms and standing there.

"What V?!?" I'm literally throbbing for you needing you so bad and you just stopped."

"I just have to ask you something." I nervously said

"what's up? why are you acting so nervous? do you not want to keep doing this because if you don't I understand it's fine I don't want to pressure you in to any-" I cut him off there

"Fuck no Jack this whole thing is omg amazing and damn you in bed is. Fuck." I moaned.

"Can I continue now?" he groaned in frustration.

"Why are we in the kitchen?" I asked

"just a new place to try this out.is that okay?" he was nervous to ask.

"okay. now come here because IK I'm not the only one craving right now!" I smirked pulling the back of his neck towards me.

I smashed our lips together. I was grinding on him a little just to create a little more friction between up because damn I needed it.

"fuck.V." he groaned.

"Jack I really need you please."

"Babygirl it's gonna be all about you tonight because that picture and video made me cum so many times."

"Jack I'm disappointed you touched yourself.very very naughty boy." I sat on the counter signaling him to come inbetween my legs.

"what do you want me to do babygirl?"

"go upstairs and take off all your clothes. wait til I get there and don't open your eyes or touched yourself." I ordered and he went upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n don't hate me 😭😭 I promise I'll finish it tomorrow!!!! but yea so I'm in Alabama and I'm dead af rn