Epilogue

Hey fabulous readers! I would like to start with an apology as I am months late on this epilogue. A story far fetched is a story spoiled and hence I won't be writing a sequel. I'll just edit this story with some new plots and publish it. Make sure you buy. Enjoy reading. :) 

Brianna is walking down the aisle. Although this isn't her first time. The first time, she had walked with her dad; with a long train of lace behind her. She looked spectacular in her wedding dress and she realized that when she saw the look on Alex's face. He was flabbergasted, to say the least. He always knew that Brianna is an out of the world beauty, but when he saw her in her wedding dress, he was pushed over the edge. He'd fumbled with the vows he had memorized so well and had to say whatever came to his mind, straight from his soul. He had been starstruck, yet again, by the same woman. He hadn't been able to keep his hands off her the entire time. He felt whole and proper as Brianna had become his. He loves her and is proud of her achievements more than he is of his own. He was mad when Brianna turned down his original offer to invest in her business, but he agreed later because her determination struck Alex as extraordinary. She raised the money herself and built up her own million dollar restaurant chain. She owns a few spectacular water touch restaurants around the country.

Today, Brianna is walking down the aisle with Alex at her side. This time she isn't the bride. She's the maid of honor. Alex is breaking a sweat from all the stress he's having. Brianna walking down the aisle at nine months pregnant clearly wasn't his idea. While she is glowing in the nobleness of pregnancy, Alex is on the lookout for any possible threat to her. The carpet on the floor, the chairs at the sides, the decorative ribbons. 

"Those look like a trap for your feet, cara mia." His Italian accent getting stronger at that. The more he got worked up, the more his Italian self got out. 

"Would you relax, honey? I'm holding your hand. Show this concern after the baby is born too, by the way," Brianna whispers in Alex's ear and earns an honest chuckle from the handsomely suited man. He is accustomed to her smart mouth and loves her for it. At the end of the aisle, according to customs they must go on opposite sides. Alex is the best man, but he would let the sun rise in the west before he leaves Brianna's side. Like a dutiful husband, he stood right next to her; like her rock.

 Brianna waves at David, the anxious groom that he is. He spent most of the time wiping the sweat off his face and now he is standing here, waiting for his bride. The wedding march begins and they turn to face the aisle. The guests are standing in awe. She looks gorgeous. Brianna thinks how she's the prettiest bride she's ever seen. Her red hair seem to give a fabulous contrast to her white wedding dress. Her soft curls are flaying as she walks down the aisle with her dad and his new wife. Her mother and her new husband walk with her on the other side. Her parents seem to have buried the hatchet. Today is the day their lovely Chloe gets married. They are on cloud nine and their smiles show their pride. David is gawking at her like he's watching the sun rise for the first time.

"Isn't she a beauty?" Brianna whispers to Alex and pat comes his answer, 

"Not more than you, princess." 

"Oh come on, she's the bride. She looks elegant." Brianna is convinced that Chloe is a prettier bride than she was and she does not mind it a tad.

"I've seen you in a wedding dress, haven't I? Trust me on this. I even took great pleasure taking it off, if you remember." Brianna has a knowing smile on her face. She loves that goofy Italian so much.

Chloe hands the bouquet to Brianna and David helps her climb up the stage. Her niece and nephew hold her dress's train and giggle as they arrange it on the stage. David seems like he can't wait to kiss her, but the minister doesn't understand that and asks him to wait. 

"I was thinking of the name Alexandra, if it is a girl."
Alex had been suggesting names every few minutes. 

"You're kidding, right? You want you both to be Alex?  And I was thinking of Brandon for a boy." Brianna wants a girl too, but if Alex wants to name their daughter, she can name their son. They haven't asked for the gender of the baby, so it's just speculation right now.

"You made me miss the vows." Brianna gently slaps his hand and he chuckles again. He does that a lot, courtesy of his lovely wife. 

David gets his wish and everyone claps loudly. His friends even whistle at the view. Chloe and David smile and wave at the crowd. In her ever dramatic style, she shouts out loud, "We're married!" 

David laughs and snuggles her close. The scene is that of true love and it spreads joy like no other. 

Brianna is laughing, too and is overwhelmed with emotion when she feels her water break. Way to steal someone's thunder, right? But Chloe didn't mind a bit. The next few hours go too fast for Brianna. Alex rushing her out of there, the contractions, the yelling by her own vocal chords; but it has the best outcome as she lays her eyes on  the new reason for her smile. Alex sees her, too. She is too speechless to say anything but Alex says it for her. She was joking before, as she had thought of the name too. It suits her well, because she looks just like him. Brianna smiles with pride as Alex calls her name,

 "Alexandra."