"Hey Alan you got a little frosting right here."

Chapter 7

Alan's POV
I walked down the street, listening to the sound of my shoes hitting the sidewalk.

James.

I needed to talk to James and fix the mess I made. I didn't mean to yell at him. I just got so fed up with him accusing me of cheating on him, especially with Austin. Of course Austin was amazing, but James was my boyfriend.

I ran the last two blocks and opened the front door. "James?" I said timidly as I entered the house.

I got no answer so I walked further into the house. He wasn't downstairs so I went up to our room where I found him sitting on the bed.

"James." I say quietly.
He looks up at me and came over wrapping his arms around me. I stand still. I wasn't expecting this. It scared me to say the least.

"Alan your right you can have friends." He said letting me go and looking at me. "But I don't like Austin he likes you. Have all the friends you want, just don't be around Austin a lot." He kissed my lips softly and left the room.

I was left shocked. I was expecting him to scream and I was certainly expecting to be walking away with a couple bruises. I stood in the same spot a few minutes expecting James to come back in the room.

When he didn't come back I walked down the stairs. James was slipping on his shoes. He walked over to me and placed a gentle kiss on my lips, he pulled away and smiled at me. "Come on we're already late."

He grabbed his keys out of the bowl on the table. "Alan are to okay?" He said looking at me quizzically.

Was I? I was more confused. Maybe James was sorry the last time. "Nothing." I said smiling and moving from my spot. I followed him to the car and James walked me to my first class.

"Ashby where were you?" Mr. Mathews said as I walked in.
"I woke up late."
"Okay then." That was all he said before going back to writing notes on the board.

I made my way over to all of the guys and sat down. They all stared at me not saying a word.

"Alan what did James do?" Kellin said breaking the silence.
"Nothing."
"Don't lie to me."
"No Kellin listen to me. He did nothing. Absolutely nothing. He didn't even yell." A smile was brought to my face. "Kells he didn't get mad at me! See I told you he was great. Maybe he really has realized he was wrong."

"Alan as you sure?"
"I'm absolutely positive." They all sat quietly.
"Well that's good then." Kellin said with an uneasy smile on his face. "Now take notes and learn young children."

I pulled out my binder and stared writing.
I glanced over at Austin. The only downside to this whole thing was that James wanted me to stay away from Austin. I didn't think I could tho. There was something about him.

"So do I get a question today?" Austin said not taking his eyes from his paper.
"Uh huh." I nodded.
"Nickelodeon or Disney?"
"Nickelodeon."

"WHAT?!?! WHY?!?!" Ausitn screamed jumping up from his seat. The entire class looked at him. He sat back down and muttered a sorry.

"Your crazy Austin." I said and laughed.
"No your the crazy one. Do you know how many princesses there are?" He said and scoffed. "What do ya like Doug. Salute your shorts. You say I'm the crazy one."

I laughed again. "Yes you are."
"Your head needs to be checked." Austin said smiling at me. "Your coming back to my place after classes are over and we're watching a bunch of Disney Princess movies. You have no say in the matter."