Author's Note

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I really have no words right now, I am just amazed that I've finished and where this story has gone. I started Greyscale in 2014 with the intention of it being a love story but it turned out to be so much more than that over the two years. I know the epilogue may have been disappointing to some people and I understand, because I'm in love with Rayne myself and I wanted them together forever lol. But I wanted to write a love that was real and a lot of love doesn't last, especially at such a young age. What it does do, however, is teach you many life lessons, especially about your own self.

This story was more than a love story, it was one of self-discovery and I really hope you enjoyed reading it. Maybe someday I'll sit down and write a sequel in the future of Rayne and Hannah getting back together as adults – this time for good – but who knows. I'm quite happy where it ended as it is, tbh.

In the meantime, I'm entering this into the Wattys2016 so I would really really appreciate it if you would vote and comment and spread the word if you liked the story. I will also be challenging myself to write another story called Deen Queens in which there are four main characters, one of which is Becky. In that you'll see Becky and Mohammad's story evolve and I hope you enjoy that also!

Please let me know what you thought and thank you so much if you've stuck with Hannah since the very beginning <3