Chapter 28

I smile as I stare at myself in the mirror smiling at my chestnut hair in loose curls, half of it shaped into a bow at the back.
Its been two years since I returned home and news has spread about the fight at Pinepaw all over the world, peace finally coming into my life at last and staying there as I got to know my pack and family.
"You almost ready?" Eeva's voice fills my ears and I turn to stare at my maid of honor, smiling at the look of awe on her face
"Yes, is everyone here?" I ask, smoothing the front of my dress gently. Today was my wedding day I was wearing a Pnina Tornai strapless ball gown with a bejeweled sweetheart neckline, my veil, once my mother's, hanging down just inches above the floor attached to a tiara fliped back.
It was my wedding day and I couldn't wait to see my mate, the night alone in my cousin's house was excruciating and even though I knew it would only be a few hours, I still missed him.
"You look beautiful." She gushes and my already pink cheek deepen a shade slightly.
"Thank you." I whisper, watching as another figure walks through my door, Chris stoping dead in his tracks as he takes me in.
"Wow Lainy, your parents would be so proud." He whispers, usig his usual nick name for me as tears threatening to spill from both our eyes and I walk forward to hug my cousin.
"I know. So thank you for being here." I say, sniffling as I try to keep the tears at bay.
"Look, both of you need to hurry up before we are late for a very important date."
"Really, Alice in wonderlan quotes?" I laugh out, my mood lightening.
"Yes now move, my brother will storm up here and grab you himself if you don't." She adds and I knew she was right.
As quickly as I could in three inch heels, I make my way down the stairs and out the house, my bouquet of fall flowers in hand and my veil covering my face.
We had decided to marry each other on the day we met instead of the spring wedding I always dreamed of, but I wouldn't change this date for anything else, it was the day my life changed for the better and since my cousins house was close to the one Tate and I owned we decided on a back yeard wedding so all I had to do was walk through the forest.
The steady march of here comes the bride plays as I near the edge of the trees and the guests stands while Julia makes her way towards her father in her flower girl outfit. I knew that I was the blushing bride but as soon as my eyes met Tate's stare full of love everything stoped and it was just me and him. No one else mattered as I stood infront of him, my bouquet passed to Eeva as we stood on the gazebo, the water lapping slightly in the surprisingly warm early spring weather.
The preacher started the traditional way to any wedding, no one getting up to object and we continued forward.
"A wedding is a joyous event in any love, but a wedding between mates is momentous and I ask that the Goddess bless them and their family and friends." I smile as my eyes focus on Tate, his own orbs never leaving mine as the preacher continued.
Soon the rings were passed to us and we started our vows, Tate going first.
"Laina, I knew since the moment I saw you that you were my everything. You make me a better man and gave me a chance to be an amazing father. Even though its been two yeas since we met I know that I never want to lose you and I will cherish you and our children for the rest of my life. I love you Baby Girl."
Tears of happyness starting flowing from my eyes and I giggled when he wipes them away, ignoring his own tears to tend to mine and he pulled me close, buring his face into the crook of my neck as he cried, everyone in the room looking shocked as I smiled warmly, wrapping my arms around him and rubbing his back as we cried together, overwhelmed by our love and happiness that we would get to be together forever finally.
Minutes passed until we calmed down, me wiping away his tears and him wiping away mine as we laughed at each other.
"Tate, you are my everything, my bestfriend, my knight in fluffy fur-" that got everyone laughing including Tate and my smile widen as I took his hands in mine and continued.
"- you're the father of my daughter and my other half. I won't lie and say that I wasn't terrified when I me you, because I was. But as I got to know you I learned you had a softer side, a side only those who are close to you know and I am happy to know I am the one who gets to wake up to you each morning, to smile and laugh and cry with you. I love you Baby and nothing will ever separate us." By the end of my vows we were crying again and this time I was held against his strong chest, glad I went with water proof liner and mascara as I burried my face into his chest and he burries his into my hair inhaling each others scent.
"Sorry to interrupt Alpha, Luna, but we really should get the cerimony over with some time today before the rain hits." The preacher whispers, bowing his head respectfully and causing us to laugh.
The cerimony continued and we said our I Do's to each other and finally heard our names pronounce, Tate wasting no time in pulling me close to kiss me passionately, the crowd cheering, hooting and yelling out thing like 'take it to the bedroom' and 'you go Alpha' before we pull away and he kisses my forehead.
The party was held inside the pack house and as we walk into the ball room as husband and wife, smiling when Tate pulled me close to dance to 'I was made for loving you' by Tori Kelly and ed Sheeran and I smiled as we took turns singing to each other, him kissing my forhead when I would sing and me kissing his chin when he would sing. It was adorable and perfect and as we ended the song he pulled me close and kissed me lovingly.
We rarely left each other side that night and the pack as well as our guests were drunk and fast asleep. Chris and Jack had Julia at their new house and we had ours to ourself for the night, the moment we were in the front door the clothes were coming off and I was underneath Tate, moaning and crying out with pleasure as he took me over and over again, claiming my body as his wife and I let him, letting him take controle until I layed panting on top of him.
"I noticed you never had anything other then water, juice and pop to drink, care to tell me why?" Tate asks lazily, curiosity in his voice as he plays with my hair.
"What would you say to having another pup in the house?" I ask gently, drawing small circles on his chest and feeling him stiffen slightly.
"Do you mean?"
"That Julia will be a big sister, yes."
I squeek in surprise as I feel Tate roll us over, kissig me happily before moving to pepper kisses on my stomach.
"This is the best wedding gift ever Baby, I love you Laina Randall-Silvermoon." He whispers, tears glistening in his eyes and I smile, grabing is face and pulling him to me and kissing him lovingly.
"And I love you Tate Randall-Silvermoon." I whisper back, my life finally my own with the man infront of me. I was no longer the runaway breeder, I was a mother, a wife and a leader and I had the perfect mate in front of me.