Chapter 26

I felt the car slowly come to a stop, waking me gently from my sleep as I look around disoriented and groggy.
"Good morning Baby Girl, welcome home." Tate says, kissing the top of my head and openig the door. He still had me in his arms and so he carried me out the car, the chilly autumn air hitting my through the blanket as I got a close look at our house, tears streaming down my face.
I was home.
Quickly Tate rushes us inside, the warm air embracing me as I took in the scent of our home, closing my eyes and opening again to make sure this wasn't a dream.
"Can we go for a shower together?" I ask quietly, resting my head on Tate's shoulder and kissing his neck.
"Sure, sounds like a good idea." He says, carrying me up the stairs and into our bed room, past our comfy bed and to the bath room where he set me down on the counter before turnong the shower on, making sure the water would be okay for us.
While he was doing that, I drop the blanket and take off his shirt, smiling at his reaction as he turns to find me naked infront of him.
"Come here Baby." He whispers, opening his arms and I hop down from my perch, taking those few steps into those safe familiar arms and burying my face into his chest, the only part that didn't have blood on him.
"Anything you want to do today, we'll do. And don't worry, Eeva has Julia for the day to give you some time to relax." He whispers, his face burried in my hair.
"Okay." I mumble into his warm skin, kissing it gently before I pull away.
"Now lets get cleaned up." I add with a giggle as I step into the warm spray, Tate following me in soon after.
The water started to turn red from all the blood and I grab a bar of soap, lathering Tate with it and massaging the soap into his body till all the blood was gone and he stood clean before me, even his soft hair was free of blood.
"My turn." He announces playfully, taking the soap and puttig it on the built in shower shelf beside him before spinning me around and washing my hair.
I smiled as his fingers masaged my scalp, leaning my head back and closing my eyes as he rinsed my hair clean. He reapeated it with conditioner and when I thought he was going to rinse it out, he pulls it to the side and massages soap into my back, getting stiff muscles I didn't know I had until his expert hands found them.
Finally he rinsed my hair when he rinsed my back and I turn to face him but he stops me , pulling my clean backside flush against him as his soapy hands massages my chest and stomach before finding my breasts, his fingers tweaking my nippls.and causing me to heat up as I moan gently, his lips pressed against my mate mark as he nips and kisses the sensitive skin.
"What do you say we go and have some adult fun after our shower." He whispers seductively into my ear, nipping my ear lobe gently.
"I say hurry up and gent me clean then." I reply back, my voice laced with lust as my arm snakes up and around his neck.
The rest of the shower was a soapy blur as he moved as fast as he coukd to get me clean, wrapping a towel around our bodies and grabbing a few more that he splayed across the bed before depositing me in the middle, finding his place between my legs and nasaging the tip if his hard length against me, making me moan again as need built.
He took his time though, kissing every inch of my body, suckling my breasts as his fingers found a steady rhythm inside me until he kissed his way down and swaped his fingers for his tongue, lickig and tasting me until I came, screaming his name as I grilped the wet towels.
When I came back down from the euphoric high I find him between my legs, smirking as he spreads them wider, his tip against my wet entrance.
"Ready?" He asks playfully and I smile.
"Always." He chuckles and slowly pushes inside me, my moan of pleasure mixed with his as he fits perfectly inside, his base pressed to my wet lips as he grinds against me for a few minutes, my body tensing from the pleasure he was building.
Finally he started moving, my legs wrapping around him as he started a slow thrust, building up the speed till he was bent over nipping my neck and amplifying the pleasure as he niped my mark, thrusting hard and fast into me, more orgasms ripping through me as I clutch and claw at his back and should, screaming his name and hearing him moan mine.
Finally I felt him tense, the spot he had been favouring on my neck heating up slightly where he niped it once again, causing me.to tumble over the edge of extey with him, his seeds spilling into me as I bite down on the base of his neck, marking him as mine.
We lay there panting, me curled into his side, the towels now on the ground as the blanke covers us and I smile, this is where I belong.
"I love you Tate." I whisper, deawing small circles on his chest.
"And I love you Laina." He whispers back, pulling me closer to him.
soon his breathing evens out and I look up to see him fast asleep and I giggle, snuggling into him and joining him for a nap.