Chapter 27

I groan as harsh ligh reaches my eyes, burying my face into the solid warm body that chuckles at my reaction the the midday sun.
"Hey beautiful, you hungry?" Tate asks, one hand rubbing my back, the other in my hair.
"Yes." I mumble, snuggling closer to him and sighing happily, getting another chuckle.
"Well we are gunna have to get up to get food." He says, smoothing my hair away from my face and kissing the top of my head.
"Do we have to?" I ask quietly and he chuckles again.
"You're adorable when tired you know that?"
"So I've been told." I mumble and smile at another chuckle from him.
"C'mon baby girl, lets get dressed and make something to eat." He says, moving so that I was uncomfortable and giving me no choice but to get up.
"Fiiiine." I groan, stretching my well used body as I stand and head to the closet, grabbing a simple cotton bra and panty set, a pair of jeans that huged my hips and a tank top, throwing a soft long cardigan on top.
I brush my long hair and put it onto a simple braid, turning around and coming face first into Tate's chest as he pulls me in for a hug.
"I forgot to give you this." He says, steadying me with one arm around my waist while holding out my phone.
"Thank you, I must have dropped it." I say, taking it and tucking it into my pocket.
"Yeah, it was on the ground by the edge of the road." He whispers, his grip tightening on me and I knew what he was talking about.
"Baby, I'm home safe and sound and in your arms. Everythig is fine now and we have nothing to worry about. I'm here and I am not leaving." I say soothingly, pressing my hand against his cheek and kissing him lovingly.
"Besides, we have a wedding to plan." I add when we pull away, getting his breath taking smile and a deep chuckle as his free hand lands on the one I had cupping his face.
"I know Baby. Not lets get you some food." He whispers, my stomach growling afterwards and I giggle.
We make our way down to the kitchen and I flip the t.v on, going through the guid button till I find Burlesque about to play and put it on. Tate had ingredients for a late brunch and we start cooking, me singig along to all the songs at the beginning.
"You seem to know the movie pretty well." Tate comments after the third song, Diamonds are a girls best friend.
"I know the dances as well." I retort with, winking and flipping a few pancakes.
"This I gotta see." He chuckles, leanig against the counter with his arms crossed over his chest.
"Hmmm, depends on how sore my muscles are when it gets to my favourite songs." I say coyly, smiling when he moves to wrap his arms around me from behind.
"Well then they are going to be sore for a while." He whispers, nipping my mark and causing me to moan.
"Food first, then we figure out what to do afterwards." I say, my breath coming out in pants.
"Okay Baby." He laughs and starts dishing everythig out as I place the last pancake on a stack of them.
We sit and relax, munching on our brunch side by side, snuggling and taking our time as we enjoy the movie.
"So whats the story behind this movie?" Tate finally asks and I giggle.
"Its a musical basically, small town girl trying to make it in L.A in a classy strip club and I grew up watching it with Chris because its a really good movie. Got into dancing because of it and two years ago I got to play Ally." I state and he whistles impressed by my confession.
"So an interior designer, and artist, a dancer, and actress and a killer voice, what can't you do beautiful? "
"Write. My stories are so horrible and I gave up." I confess, blushing slightly.
"Thats okay, you're perfect the way you are." He assures me, kissing my forehead.
"And so are you." I say quietly, kissing his chin, stubble tickling my face and making me giggle.
He smirks and I feel his hands on my sides before I am wiggling around, giggle from the tickle attack as I try to squirm out of his grasp.
"B-baby...s-stop." I giggle out, panting as I manage to slip away from him, rushing to the other side of the table panting.
"Oh no you don't missy!" Tate exclaims, getting uo and making me squeel in surprise as I jump out of his reach and boltig for the door, slipping on some black flats and racing outside while laughing.
I could hear my mate laughig behind me as he chases out after my fleeting frame, causing me to laugh louder as I run through the make shift cemetary and out towards the leaf pile, squeeking when I feel his strong arms wrap around me and lift me over his shoulder, spinning me around.
"Caught you." He chuckles, spanking my ass and jump in surprise while laughing.
"No fair, I haven't been able to train." I fake whine and pout as I turn to look at his bemused face.
"I know, but don't worry, I don't mind being the protector." He sys before biting my ass playfully mking me giggle.
Sowly I feel myself being lowered to the ground, my arms wraping around Tate's neck and his around my waist as we stand there, our foreheads pressed together.
"I love you." He says tenderly, my heart melting.
"I love you too." I whisper, giggling when he bites my nose playfully.
We play in the leaves for a bit, acting like children and stared up at the clouds when we were exhausted and laying in the pile as we relaxed snuggled up together.
"So for the wedding, when do you want to have it?" He asks, playing with my hair.
"In the spring under all the cherry blossom trees we have in the backyard." I answer quietly, loving the feel of his hands in my hair as usual.
"Sounds good." He says, smiling down at me and we lay there quietly.
We head back inside a few minutes later, makig a quick dinner and snuggling up on the couch to watch another movie, Eeva arriving with Julia just as it ended, giving me a big hug and a box full of cheese cake from the Diner that we had with some hot chocolate before she went home and I had some mommy daughter time with my baby girl, Tate heading to the office in our house to talk with the elders on the phone and giving use some space before we ended the night and went to bed, Julia in a bassinet beside out bed.