Aphrodisiac

Hermione's POV

Dean was absolutely right. Whatever that stuff was, it was working wonders. She and Malfoy had not stopped laughing for over half an hour about the stupidest things. For instance, Harry and Pansy walked up to the bar hand in hand, the sight of the two together made them lose it. And when Anthony Goldstein unsuccessfully hit on Hannah Abbott, they laughed with tear filled eyes.

It was strange too see Gryffindor's princess having a great time with the Slytherin prince, but they were completely oblivious to it. In fact, they were completely oblivious to the fact they were enemies. Blood status didn't matter now, or it didn't for the night. She idly thought about how nice it was to see him smile and laugh, and how his grey blue eyes git even bluer when he laughed so much.

Draco kept buying her drinks, just pumpkin juice and water as she already felt particularly giddy.

"Hey Malfoy! Lets dance!" She yelled over the booming music. He happily complied, swinging off the stool and leading her to the masses of bodies mingling together.

Out of nowhere a spotlight pinpointed the two, over the speakers, two voices shouted in unison.

"Ladies and gentleman, students of Hogwarts! Give it up for the beautiful Miss Hermione Granger!" The students around them cheered and applauded her presence as the Weasley twins told them too.

"Also, for the attractive blond Slytherin!" Many cheers from the girls were heard. The two in the spotlight smiled and waved politely, before looking at each other and laughed. The spotlight turned off and the music went back up loud. A muggle song came on, snapping Hermione out of her daze.

"Draco! This is my favourite song!" She jumped up and down as much as she could in her heels.

"Lets dance then shall we, Hermione. "

She noticed the way he said her name. It was the very first time she'd heard it come from his mouth. It sent her shivers down her spine.

You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down (never)

You, you enchant me even when you're not around (never)

If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down (never)

I'm latching on, babe, now I know what I have found (never)

The music started, she could feel it in her bones. She got lost in the sounds as she moved her body to the music, closing her eyes. Vaguely, she could feel Draco moving near her. Opening her eyes she saw him staring at her as he stood still. She smirked. Making a come hither motion to him, he followed.

I feel we're close enough

I wanna lock in your love

I think we're close enough

Could I lock in your love, baby?

He came face to face with her, swaying in time with them music. Staring into his grey blue eyes she bit her lip while contemplating her thought. Acting on it she spun around so her back was to his front, she backed up against him while grabbing his hands and placing them on her hips. It was a bold move for her.

His hands gripped on for dear life, as they swayed in rhythm. Closing her eyes she put her head back to rest on his shoulder.

"Hermione." He breathed silkily in her ear. She felt explosions go off all throughout her body just from the feel of his warm breath on her bare skin. All of a sudden she felt flustered and bold.

"Yes Draco?" She answered hoarsely.

"Turn around." He ordered, more demanded. She obeyed without thinking twice. They stood still staring at each other for a long time.

Then, his lips latched onto hers.

Now I got you in my space

I won't let go of you (never)

Got you shackled in my embrace

I'm latching on to you (never)

His tongue flitted across her lips, sending waves of warmth and pleasure through her body. She felt lightheaded and breathless. Draco drew patterns on her hips with his fingertips as she threw her arms around his neck, playing with his silky smooth hair.

Now I got you in my space

I won't let go of you (never)

Got you shackled in my embrace

I'm latching on to you (never)

She pulled away as she needed to catch her breath. He too was breathing heavy.

"Do you want to get out of here?" Hermione wasn't sure why she asked, or half dragged him out of the room, but she felt entirely different. Invincible, bold, sexy.

Draco grinned, slightly looking confused.

"I can't argue with that. " he agreed.