The walk

DRACOS POV

His black Armani pants fit perfectly. He didn't mind whatsoever that it was a muggle brand. Smirking, he walked to his four poster bed to grab his white button up blouse.

"Mate you take forever!" Blaise complained from the door way. Draco rolled his eyes. "Stop being a girl, I'm finished. " he walked past Blaise, noticing they wore similar outfits, and stalked past the younger Slytherins who weren't invited.

He gracefully walked out if the portrait hole, patiently waiting for his Italian friend to catch up.

The two walked in companionable silence until they emerged from the dungeons. "You going to get Weasley tonight?" He asked Blaise. His friend just wriggled his eyebrows and grinned widely, he couldn't help but grin back.
"Don't act like you're not pining after a Gryffindor. " he stated. Draco merely smirked. No point in lying, especially to his best mate.

He sighed longingly thinking of the golden brown eyes Gryffindor his heart soared for. He snorted mentally, his heart? What a joke. It was made if stone, colder then the deepest ocean.

"I could only dream of having her. She's stubborn and I'm pretty sure she's with Weaselbee. " he explained disgustedly. Blaise patted his shoulder lightly, "Mate, I know you're going to try. "Draco smirked. "I'm going to do whatever it takes. " they came to the stretch of wall, both pacing before it before the door appeared.

Draco prepared himself for the unknown as he stepped through the huge iron door.