Revelations

Draco's POV

"Care to explain in more detail?" Draco asked coldly to his fellow house mate. Never had he had a decent discussion with Andrew, their paths never crossed, when they did they simply ignored each other. Only because they both thought they were better then the other and more wealthier.

"That Granger? Watch out. She's up to something. Her and that stupid Potter. They're scheming I know it. Why else would that prude come in baring herself?" He slurred drunkenly to him. He wasn't sure what to make of it, only that Andrew was sounding like a fool.

"Listen, I'm not quite sure what's wrong with you, but I highly doubt they're up to something. One, Potter is with Pansy," he shuddered in involuntary still not used to the strange news, "two, what Granger is wearing is classy, not revealing like many of the easy girls out tonight. And three, fuck off. " before Andrew could react, Draco saw Hermione out the corner of his eye swinging her arm back. It all happened in slow motion really.

She dropped her shoulder while clenching her fist, then through her arm forward with all her weight behind it, and smacked Andrew right in the jaw. Draco could tell the blow would bruise his face and his ego. Cheers erupted around them, but she wasn't finished.

"How dare you! You disgusting pig!" She screeched over the music. "First you try touching me in the corner, now you're saying I'm up too something? What gives you the right to say such thing? Ill have you know I came here to get out! Too try break free of the reputation I'm currently holding, so gits like you would stop calling me a prude, nerd and bookworm!" Draco was surprised by her uncharacteristic outburst, she truly startled him.

Andrew was now standing with an ice pack Dean had handed him, and very slowly made his way through the bystanders that were watching.

He turned to look at Hermione who was breathing hard and looking flustered.

"You okay?" He asked almost cautiously.

She grinned. "I'm more then okay. That felt brilliant. " he laughed, she really was something.

"Is that how you felt after you hit me?"

"I felt invisible then. " she joked back.

He motioned for her to take her seat as he glared at anyone who looked her way.

"Two shots please Dean. " she ordered. He raised his eyebrow at her. She smirked, one that made him proud.

"Why the confusion Malfoy? It's only fair you have a shot with me too. "

He chuckled. "You're absolutely right. " he held her gaze for what felt like eternity before they were rudely interrupted by Dean.

"Here you go kids. "

Draco shot him a cold glare.

"3..."she counted down,

"2"

"1!" They both shouted the last digit before throwing their heads back. He could hear her cough slightly, he too felt the intense burn in his throat.

"Ugh what was that?!" Hermione exclaimed.

"That Mione, was whiskey that is 450 years old. I diluted most of it of else you would have died, but in approximately 5 minutes, you will feel bloody amazing. I promise. " he winked at her. Draco didn't like that wink. Not one bit.