Part 14

Yesterday was the first day I had felt free in a long time, after Peyton got back, he told me what he did to Connor, and walked me home. I guess I never knew how much he meant to me until he saved me.

Right now I'm laying down on my couch with Rowan at my feet, getting ready to watch Adventures In Babysitting.

We are waiting for Corey and Peyton to get here, but they said they had to pick something up at the store first.

Rowan looked over at me, and asked what was wrong.

"Nothing, Row."

"No! I know something happened yesterday because you didn't answer any of my calls!"

I didn't tell Rowan because I didn't want to worry her or anyone else. I've kept it a secret for two months, I can hold it in for seventy more years, right?

"Rowan, I didn't feel my best so I was asleep the whole day. I feel better now."

She sighed in disbelief, but shrugged it off and walked to the door.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for Corey and Peyton, the movie starts in ten minutes and they promised to be here five minutes before it starts."

She then got a notification, and looked at her phone, then put it to her ear.

"Corey?!? Where are you? The movie starts soon and you and Pey-... Oh... Yeah I will... Are you sure?... Is he sure?... Okay... Yes I will... Okay see you soon... I promise, Corey...I'll try I've never done it before though...Yes I'll try my best...Okay bye!"

"What was that all about?"

"Nothing."

I shrug it off and there is a brief moment of silence.

"Hey Sab I'm gonna get my charger, I left it in your room."

"Okay"

She walks up into my room, and I check my phone to see if Peyton texted me. No.

She comes back downstairs with a shirt in her hand.

"Why was Peyton's shirt on your bed?"

I blush and try to think of a good reason.

"Because he came to check on me yesterday and I had to throw up, so he took off his shirt and put it to my mouth while holding my hair back. I just washed it."

She smirks and sits next to me.

"Do you have any feelings for him?"

"I love him Rowan, but not like that."

She reaches out her hand, and I go to grab it. She then raises her eyebrows and smirks a little bit.

"I-"

"Hey guys what's up?"

Rowan looks at the door and her face gets red.

"GET OUT!"

He jumps and closes the door behind him.

I laughed a little and she tells me to continue, but I walk over to the door and open it for Peyton and Corey.

"Hey guys."