Part 9

Today we shot an episode of Girl Meets World and now me and Peyton are at a restaurant eating dinner.

I start sipping my soda and I see him staring at me.

"Why are you doing that, what is this?"

"It's nothing" He looks down and I can tell somethings on his mind.

I grab his hand and look him in his beautiful green eyes... I mean green eyes.

"If there is something bothering you you can tell me"

"Nothing I just think we should go now. We have an interview tomorrow morning and we should be awake for that"

Whatever he was hiding was upsetting me, but I just let it go.

~ ~ ~

"Hey Sarah."

"Hey Sabrina, how was lunch with Peyton?"

"Normal"

"Liar. Spill it, did he tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

She froze and her face got extremely red.

"Tell you that you have an interview tomorrow."

"Why is everyone hiding things from me?"

My phone starts ringing, but I keep my eyes on Sarah, waiting for her to answer me.

"You gonna get that?"

I roll my eyes and grab my phone out of my pocket. There is no contact name so I tap answer and put my phone up to my ear.

"Hello, who is this?"

"You deleted my number?"

I froze and my phone fell out of my hand. Sarah stood up and looked at me with a shocked face.

I bend down and grab my phone and put it back up to my ear.

"Yes" I clear my throat "I did delete your contact, Connor."

Sarah, shocked as hell, looks at me with a furious face that makes me scared of her.

"Well that's not good."

"Actually it is"

Sarah walks over to me and grabs my phone, putting it on speaker, and handing it back to me.

"I miss you, Sabrina, and I am extremely sorry for what I've done. If you would like to start this over, meet me on the swings in ten minutes."

I hang up the phone and run upstairs, looking through the my window and seeing him sitting at the park on the swings.

I grab my coat and run back downstairs.

"Um where the hell do you think your going?"

"Rowan wants to talk. Girl talk."

"Liar. If I find out you talked to him I will rip you both to shreds!"

My eyes grow big and I mouth okay while slowly walking backwards.

.

Two minutes later I find myself back in a relationship I don't want to be in with Connor, and walking back to his house with his hand in mine.

"Nice to see you as mine again"

He says as he opens the door to his bedroom.

"I missed you."

He smiles and I sit on his bed and turn on the TV.

I turn on Girl Meets World and he rolls his eyes.

"I don't want to watch this dumb shit"

I snap back and he rolls his eyes

"Yeah that's my dumb shit!"

He grabs the remote from my hands and pushes me to the side

"Hey! Don't push me!"

He looks at me with a hateful look, punches me and grabs my wrists. I scream but no one hears me.

He pushes me onto the bed and puts his knees on my stomach until I loose my breathe. What did I get myself into?

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

The next morning I wake up in my room with bruises on my wrists, stomach, and a black eye.

"Sabrina, Peyton's here!"

I quickly put my makeup on so that it covers my black eye, and put on a long sleeve shirt so no one can see my bruises.

I look in the mirror, and my bruise isn't covered yet, so I put on sunglasses and walk to the living room.

"Sab why are you whering sunglasses inside you never do that?"

"I like the color, Peyton."

"You can't where those for an interview, you know that right?"

I give Sarah a look that tells her to stop talking, and she throws her hands up in surrender.

"Peyton why are you looking at me like that?"

He walks right at me and grabs my face. As I am about to lean in to kiss him he backs up and grabs a paper towel.

"What are doing?"

He walks back with a wet towel and wipes my face off, which reveals my black eye.

"Okay, okay. I got hit by a-" I paused "I fell off my bed last night."

Peyton gives me a weird look, then grabs my hand and brings me to the car.

I try not to show he is hurting my wrist because that would make it more obvious that I was beat.

.

We get to the set and have our cast interview which goes horribly wrong. The interviewer asked me about the split with Connor, and I had to tell her that we got back together because if I didn't, he would probably beat me more, and I have already had enough.

As we leave the building, Rowan and Corey are yelling at me about Connor, but Peyton stays dead silent.

The rest of the day I hang around at Connor's, but his mom was home, so he acted completely innocent, sweet, and adorable.