Keep My Baby Happy

Bryshere P.O.V.:

Im just now gettin up and I had to text Zonnique. Man I really like this girl she really don't know what she do to me and I know she feel the same. I usually don't just take females on dates that are extravagant like I did the other night I really care about this girl. I want her to feel like she never need nobody else. You know a females dream dude I want her to know I'm not a heart breaker. I really have her best interest.

Im finna gone head and get ready And start my day off. I got a lot of stuff to do before me and Zonnique's date. I have to go to the set and meet the boys and see what they been up to.

The Empire Set

I got there and as always everybody's always in a cheerful mood to see me. I have to rehearse the rest of my lines before we do the final part to the episode. As I was walking and reading the script I seen Taraji.

Taraji: *smiles* Haee. How you doing?

Bryshere: Good. How about yoself?

Taraji: I'm doing good. How's you and your little girlfriend.

Bryshere: *blushes* man where do I start with her?

Taraji: I see you really like her don't let nobody get in the way of y'all. If they do imma have to turn into Cookie Lyon off set.

Bryshere: *laughs* No forreal thoe I care about her.

Taraji: You keep her then. You feel she's what's best for you keep her. Don't let nothing stop that.

Bryshere: Thank you.

Taraji: See you later.

Bryshere: Ight.

Taraji walked away.

Later That Night

I went to the house to get ready and went to go get her from the house. Texted her that I was outside.  She came out.

When I seen her I was just like... Damn she is so pretty man. I feel so lucky.

She smiles at me.

Zonnique: *laughs* you ready?

Bryshere: *smiles* yeah. *grabs Zonnique hand*

We both get in the car and drive to movies. By the times we got out the car we caught eyes. I just want it to be a good night and no bullshit...

And that's exactly what it turned out to be...