Time Wasted

*Later that Night*

Zonnique P.O.V.:

That was the best night ever. This is so hard who am I going to chose. Bryshere is such a gentlemen I really like him. Who am I going to chose. Soon as I was thinking again my phone rang it was Bahja.

Phone Convo.:

Zonnique: Hello.

Bahja: what you doin?

Zonnique: Nothing got back in the house was with Bryshere wasn't really nothing.

Bahja: Thats nice. But I was calling because of Zoey.

Zonnique: Zoey?! What about him.

Bahja: I seen him today at the movies today.

Zonnique: Okae. So.

Bahja: *sighs* He was at the movies with another female!

My eyes widened I wanted to cry how could he do me like this?When did this lil Bitch whoever this is come into the picture? He really wasted my time he met my parents and everything. I knew he had been actin suspicious lately.

I just sat there in the phone shocked. I heard a voice callin my name. Repeatedly.

Bahja: Zonnique!!!

Zonnique: My bad. Im not trippen it's gone be kinda hard to get over but I'll be Okae. Thank you for telling me.

Bahja: You welcome.

We talked the rest of the night about me and Bryshere date ig. I still couldn't get my mind off of that Zoey would do me like that. Time to move on now...