Starting Over

Zonnique P.O.V.:

I can't believe that Zoey would do me like that. What am I gonna tell my momma and them. My dad already doesn't like me with Zoey if they hear we broke they gone be pissed. I guess I'm starting over. I think I'm gonna tell my moms. As a matter of fact imma call her.

Phone Convo.:

(ZM): Zonnique's Mom of course Tiny

ZM: Hello.

Zonnique: Haee Momma.

ZM: Haee Baby. Whats Going On?

Zonnique: Um I Got Something To Tell You.

ZM: Wassup?

Zonnique: Me & Zoey broke up. Well Kinda sor (gco)

ZM: Woah wtf what's going on? You know what I never listen to Tip. *sighs* What happened?

Zonnique: Bahja called me last night and told she seen Zoey with another female. I know she's not lying of course she's not. But that's what I get for not listenin to dad but he always says niggas are trouble but this one he was right. Im so frustrated right now. What did I do to deserve this?

ZM: Baby you didn't do anything some boys are immature some just are raised right. I promise you when you move on he's going to regret it. Bet the girl that he messin with don't look better than you I guarantee it.

Zonnique: Speaking of moving on. I met this boy Bryshere.

ZM: Bryshere Gray? Off Empire?

Zonnique: Yes?

ZM: He is such a cutie. So tell me about him?

Zonnique: Well of course he's sweet he loves to do things for me he just enjoys my presence. I love that he likes to show me off.

ZM: You sound happy. Boys like that either wanna get in yo cooch or they just really care about you I love so far keep em. I see updates on y'all thing going on to make sure things don't fall off. And I won't tell Tip about Zoey he'll Damn near kill his ass. Im happy that you happy and that's all that matters. He ain't no boy he taking on the role as a man you got the right on baby.

Zonnique: Thank you momma.

ZM: You welcome Baby. But I'll talk to you later I gotta go love you.

Zonnique: Love you too Momma.

(Hangs up)

Phone Convo. Ended

I swear nobody has my best interest like my momma does. I guess Bryshere is that one for me. And as soon as I was thinking about him he texted me.

Text Convo

B: What you wanna do today after I leave the set?

*smiles*

Z: The movies would be nice

B: Okae look some movies and pick the one you wanna see I'll letchu know when I get off the set.

Z: Okae sounds good.

B: See you later.

Z: Okae

End of Text Convo

This boy just gives me butterflies I can't wait till later on ....