Lights Camera Action

Zonnique's POV:

We were at the Empire Studio I was lookin around it was the the dinning room where they all have they "dramatic dinners". I just kept lookin around...

Breaunna: So this where It's all made. This is nice, I love it!!!

Kelsi: It's alright.

Bryshere: Well thanks for the love Zonnique and Bre...

Breaunna: It's Breaunna.

Bryshere: Right. I'll try to remember that.

Bahja: Hae. People. Am I anonymous right now. I love the show to.

Zonnique: *giggles* Well can yall get ready and get in yall positions so i can see yhu in action.

Bryshere: Yeah. Of course. Everybody come with me.

I still couldn't believe I was on set of Empire. Ig we were going to meet the rest of the cast before show time.

The cast was all in a group by the food table laughing and joking around. As I saw them I was so excited inside but on the outside I was nervous.

Bryshere: *points while calling everybody's name* This is *gco*

Zonnique: Terrence, Taraji, Jussie, Gabourey, Grace, Kaitlin, Trai, and Malik.

Grace: Big fan?

Bahja: Yes she is. And she's kinda nervous.

Jussie: No reason to be nervous.

Taraji: Yeah. No reason plus I love your Mom she's a joy to be around.

Kelsi: Yeah. Chill I'm excited to see a show behind the scenes.

Zonnique: Okae. I can.

Director: *yells* Okae. Everybody get into their places and get ready for the scene.

The girls: Nice meeting you guys.

The cast: Nice meeting yhu guys too.

They all walk away.

Bryshere: *faces Zonnique* So ig I'll see yhu when I'm done.

Zonnique: *blushes* Ig yhu will.

Bryshere: Okae. *walks away*

Bryshere's P.O.V.

I want her so bad. Me my niggas went back stage and git to talking about it. We all like them. I want Zonnique.

The director told everybody to get ready for the scene. And they did what they did Zonnique couldn't keep her eyes off Bryshere. He tried so hard not to look at her so he wouldn't mess up the scene but he messed up like 5 or 6 times. But they finished the show that night...