A Dream Come True

*Next Mornin*

Zonnique P.O.V.:

I decided to go out with Yazz today. He's so sweet I really like him but I like Zoey too. Its hard they both have the best intentions. But who do I wanna be with? Who do I wanna put my all into? This shit is so confusing.

*phone buzzes*

Text Convo.:

Bryshere💋: You ready?

Nique👑: Almost.

Bryshere💋: Hurry I gotta surprise for you 😏.

Nique👑: Okae I'm almost done.

Bryshere: Okae I'm omw. See you soon 😘

End of Text Convo...

I finished gettin dress (outfit at the top). Ughhh 😔 this is so stressful what should I do he doesn't deserve me. I don't deserve the surprises nun of that. I wish Bahja and then didn't say nothing it's my fault to I got so caught up in how fine he was. Damn... what am I going to do....

End of P.O.V.
______________________________________

Bryshere P.O.V.:

I can't wait till she sees the surprise I did for her. I really like her there's other girls I like but not as much as I like her. She's just something special me and her would make a good couple we gotta let things go right. I know I'm not the only one but I know for sure she likes me. I don't mind going out my way for her I really like her one day I want her to be my girl.

I pulled up to her house. I called her
phone. Before I called her phone she had already came outside. I got out the car and just stared at her 😍😍😍 she so damn fine.

Zonnique: *laughs* You Okae?

Bryshere: Yeah. You just.... wow

Zonnique: *laughs* Thank you. You look fine ya self.

Bryshere: Well thank you. So you ready to go?

Zonnique: Yeah. I am.

Bryshere: Lets go.

She was walkin to the car and of course I stopped her and opened the door for her and closed it. I got in the car and drove off and let her play the music till we got to this fancy restaurant. I got out and walked to her side and opened the door. We walked in and we checked in.

Zonnique P.O.V.:

I noticed we we're walkin all the way in the back of the restaurant. I just know Bryshere was smiling at me. All I know is we walked in a big room dimmed it was purple walls and purple and white everything. It was beautiful I never seen Zoey do something like this for me. Had me thinking. As a gentlemen he is her helped me in my chair. And he sat down.

Zonnique: I never had something like this before.

Bryshere: Its no problem you deserve it.

Zonnique: Thank you so much.

Bryshere: No need to thank me.

The waitress walks in

Waitress: Should I bring it in?

Bryshere: Yeah.

I was confused asf. Next thing you know I see a bunch of shopping bags I got to happy. Bryshere just laughed and smiled because of how y reactions we're when I looked at all the stuff he bought me.

Bryshere: I'm glad you like it.

Zonnique: Tha *gco*

Bryshere: Stop thankin me.

Zonnique: Okae. I feel I don't deserve this. You didn't have to go out your way.

Bryshere: You do and I did. Look I know I'm not the only you seeing right now and trust me I know you like me and I like you a lot. I'm just showing you that I want you to be my girl. No need to rush. We can take it slow but this just gone be me.

Zonnique: I appreciate it.

They next thing you know we gave each other straight eye contact. We leaned in toward each other and kissed. This kiss wasn't normal kiss. The connection of the kiss was real I know he felt it to because he didn't let go we just kept kissing...

Bryshere P.O.V.:

What made me get the guts to kiss her? I can't believe I'm still kissin her!!!

We got interrupted by the waiter Damn 😑.

Waitress 2: Can I take you orders now?

Bryshere: Sure.

We took are orders ate talk and laughed the rest the night till it got late. I love to see her happy I hope we get somewhere soon...

Zonnique P.O.V.:

I really think I caught mad feelings for him. Wow....

End of P.O.V.