On Pointe

-Chloe-

Another morning of dance and the class I dread the most is Ballet and Pointe. I love Ballet and Pointe but it's getting hard. It is what I injured my knee in but I can't just let it get in my way. I've been slacking and not doing things like I should and I'm pretty sure the teacher is about ready to kick me out.

Right now I was with Felix and the guys, plus Maddison. We had enough time to go by their room and hang with them this morning.

Some of us were already done getting ready but Omar and Oscar are still getting themselves ready. Them two are always the ones trying to impress.

Felix, Olly, Maddison, and I all sat in the living room. We were all dead silent, not a word said. I guess cause we're all pretty much tired.

Another reason why I'm not speaking is because all I can think about right now is how bad I'm probably gonna do in Ballet slash Pointe! What if I get kick out of class for doing bad? That's a total embarrassment for me.

"So," Olly spoke up cutting me out of my thoughts. "When are you two going to be official?" He asks referring to Felix and I. "Probably not soon." I retorted. I'm not trying to sound rude but I have other priorities than a boyfriend. Don't get me wrong I like Felix but I don't want kicked out of the Academy.

"Why?" OG questioned. "Because I have other priorities than a boyfriend. Now can you please stop asking questions." I snapped accidentally slipping about my priorities. Oh no I just ruined things between Felix and I.

I looked at Felix his eyes were widened  with shock and then they changed to anger. He stood up and started to walk out of the room. "Felix wait!" I called to him but he continued to walk. What have I done?

~•~•~

Felix's class didn't go very well this morning after what happened. He completely ignored me and never had me help him with anything. He doesn't know about my classes and how they are going so maybe I can explain to him later.

It was now time for me to go to my Ballet and Pointe class. I ran into the locker room quickly to get dressed into the correct attire, which was a purple leotard and tan tights. I had my other attires ready for when they were needed to be put on. I grabbed my black ballet shoes and headed to the class room.

I started to stretch while I waited on the rest of the class and teacher to get here.

"Okay class let's start on the bars." The teacher says walking into the room. I quickly made my way to the bar.

We started our routine on the bar. I have to admit this is the easiest part of class.

"Let's work on our Pique turns." Our teacher Mrs. Stevens announced.

We formed two lines. I got in line. I was still scared of messing up even though Pique turns are really easy.

I made it through the Pique turns but now we are working on Arabesque. My group is next. 

"Next group." Mrs. Stevens called. My heart beat speed up. Mrs. Stevens started to music.

"Chloe lift your leg higher." Mrs Stevens commanded. I tried doing as told. "When I say lift I mean lift. Quit being sloppy!" She yelled.

It's was now time for the next group and I was relieved. After this we start Pointe and that's what I'm worried about. I have to admit I've been in alittle pain. My knee hurts here and there but hopefully it won't hurt today.

"Alright everybody get your pointe shoes on and your tutus." Mrs. Steven's says. "You three boys can go over there and sit." She instructed the three boys that were in this class to do.