Off To Camp

-Chloe-

"Awe my baby, I'm gonna miss you so much!" My mom says as we were at the airport saying our goodbyes. "I can't even believe I'm letting you do this." She adds giving a light chuckle. "I can't either! She's only 14 about to be 15 by the end of summer!" Brooklyn says. "Well don't miss me too much." I say to her. "I'll try not to but it's gonna be weird to not have my twin around for a whole summer." She pouts. Brooklyn and I have been so close our whole lives. I don't exactly know if it's the whole twin thing or if it's cause we never have anything to fight over cause were totally different. She doesn't like dance but she supports me and she likes basketball and I support her. If we both liked the same thing we'd be very competitive.

"Flight 202 to California is now boarding." They announcement interrupted. "Well that's my flight." I say looking up at my mom and sister. "Awe we'll miss you!" My mom says as she hugs me. "I'll miss y'all too!" I say moving onto give my sister a hug. "Once you get there call me and tell me about that Swedish boy band." She giggles. "I will." I laugh as I walk away heading to my flight.

----------------------------------------------

The plane landed and I scrambled around to get all my stuff.

Once I got my stuff it was now time for me to go find my ride. I looked around and looked around until I found a woman standing with a sign that had my last name on it. I walked up to her. "Ms. Heartly?" She questioned. "That would be me." I say. "Right this way then." She say leading me to the taxi.

As we pulled out of the airport parking lot the excitement built inside of me more and more.

"Ma'am, this is our stop." The taxi driver says pulling into this huge parking lot. I looked up to find the biggest campus I have ever seen. "Oh. Em. Gee!" I breathed.

She parked and I got out thanking her for bringing me here.

I grabbed my belonging and made my way to one of the four big buildings.

Once I got inside there were people flying everywhere. "Holy cow." I mumbled to myself.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket about to attempted to call my mom or sister. I wasn't exactly paying attention to where I was and then I ran straight into someone knocking everything of mine and hers to the floor. "I'm so sorry." I say immediately helping her pick up her stuff after I grabbed my phone from the floor. "It's fine." She says giving me a warm smile. "I'm Chloe." I say out stretching my hand for her to shake. "Payton." She says. "So do you know where we are suppose to go?" I asked as I got everything of mine in place and ready to start moving again. "Not exactly but you wanna come with me to figure that out?" She asks. "I'd be delighted to."

Payton and I searched and searched until we finally found the right place. "Name?" The last asks not looking up from the stack if stuff on her desk. "Payton Ingle." Payton replies. "Here you go." The lady says handing her a folder and a room key. The lady turned to me. "Name?" She asks. "Chloe Heartly." She handed me my stuff and shooed me and Payton away. "What a crab!" Payton says. "I know." I say laughing.

"Well let's go find our rooms." Payton says. "Ok I'm in building two." I say pointing to it. "I'm in that building too!" She says. "What's your room?" I ask. "Room 120 level 4." She says. "Mines 202 level 5." I say in a disappointed voice. "Well at least we are in the same building!" She says. "Yeah I just hope I don't get some sort of a crappy roomy." I say. "Yeah true that."

We got inside our building and parted ways to find our rooms. I went up to the floor I was on. I walk all the way around until I found my room. I took a deep breath and unlocked it and walked in. "Hello." I herd a get cheery voice say. I looked towards the direction the voice came from to find a blonde headed girl that looked a little younger than me. "Hi." I say. Dragging my stuff over to the bed that was open. "I'm Maddison!" She says. "Chloe." I say giving her a smile. She turned away and went back to what she was doing.