Friend Fights

-Chloe-

Practice went as usual. It was now the end of our last class. "Yo yo yo Sandy G in da house!" Felix said jumping in front of me. "Oh lord." I say laughing. "Let's go!" Felix says dragging me out if the studio

We walked into the boys room. "No ones here." He says. "Good we get tv first!" I say jumping onto the couch. "I'm a bit tired. You wanna just go watch tv in my room and lay down a bit?" He asks pulling me off the couch. "Doesn't look like I've got a choice." I laughed as he dragged me to his bedroom.

We laid on the bed. Him with one pillow and me with the other. Felix grabbed the remote and flipped the tv on. "Whatcha wanna watch?" Felix asked. "I don't care." I say pulling the pillow down further to get comfortable. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked. "I don't care." I say. Felix laughed and looked at me. "You just don't care about anything." He says. "I care about you and the others and dance." I say. "Awe." Felix grabbed his chest like he was really touched. He scooted down and laid his head on his pillow and faced me. "I know I'm just a sweetheart." I giggled. "You are!" He smiled at me. He pulled me over to him and I cuddled into him. "I like to sleep like this." He says.

I was barley awake but I could hear faint yelling. "You shouldn't even care where I was!" I herd someone yell. "I do care because you got me in trouble too!" The other voice yelled. I opened my eyes and Felix was still there. I got out of his grip and he woke up. "Felix who's fighting?" I ask. "What?" He looked confused. "Listen." I say. The was a silence. "Quit going down there and getting into trouble Omar!" So the person that caused the trouble was Omar. Felix rolled his eyes and got up. "I'll be back." I nodded my head.

-Felix-

I walked into the living room. Omar and Oscar stood there looking mad as ever. "What's going on?" I ask. "Well our manager has found out about Omar's little girlfriend cause Omar has been going to her room being seen by fans and everything and they have started rumors." Oscar says. "What does this have to do with getting you into trouble?" I ask Oscar. "Because he told our manager that I have a girl and you do too. Which he already knows you like Chloe but he thinks y'all have been doing things and getting into trouble also." Oscar says. "First of all, Chloe and I are not dating. Second, when did y'all get girlfriends?" I ask. "I don't have one. I just like Jade but we are staying close friends." Omar claims. "Same with me and Payton." Oscar says. "Then why don't y'all go and tell our manager that." I say. "Whatever you say he seemed pretty convinced that we should not have girls as friends because of rumors." Oscar says. "I'm sorry but I don't care." I say exiting the room and going back to Chloe.

-Chloe-

"I can-" I was about to say. "We are going on our date now!" Felix stated kind of harshly. "Maybe I don't want to go on the date now." I say not looking at Felix. "Chloe I'm sorry. I-I I'm just mad at the guys and rumors. Please don't-" He was trying to finish when I instantly jumped up and hugged him. "It's okay I understand." I pulled away from the hug. Felix smiled at me. "Thank you." He says. "How about we do our date Friday yeah? Just to get everything planned." I say. "Sounds great!"

"Well I better go back to my room. Gotta get some beauty sleep for tomorrow!" I say winking at Felix. "No need, your beautiful no matter what!" Felix says. A blush formed across my face. I gave Felix another hug. When we pulled away we looked into each other's eyes. Just kiss me already. We both started to lean in but Felix back away. "Uh see ya!" He says. That was strange. What happened? Oh does he not actually like me?

-Felix-

We were about to kiss! Why did I chicken out? I'm so stupid. She probably doesn't like me. Why would they she want to kiss me? But since I was about to and she noticed I was about to. She probably thinks I'm weird now.

"Okay see you tomorrow." Chloe says. Chloe left our room and went back to hers.